Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#DownWithBlue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YaBoiSyd, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Syddo

I really wished people realized how incompetent and stubborn BlueFusion is. He is possibly the worst owner of a server. He doesn't help his player base. He relies on his staff team when they have little to no power due to Blue having all access to server permissions. Most people who have played on MegaCraft look up to Blue simply because he is the owner of the server when he is basically a plugin developing dictator.

I am very aware that I will either get backlash or get this post censored because of the staff not being open to criticism. I do want to say however that the only staff that I feel like I can depend on is Antony. I resigned from staff and left the server because I couldn't stand it anymore. All of the important issues and failed projects can be traced back to Blue not communicating and being obnoxiously stubborn. He does not like hearing criticism from anyone and does not include ideas from others often enough.

Not many people are aware of Blue being this way because he does not communicate with players and staff alike. Look up to him all you want but just be aware he is not as good of a person as he seems.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

true true

3. disjoin

YES PREACH

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. hbl

hbl

Don't forget about the staff. They need some work too.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Drakonn

Reminds me of the manager of a server I worked at banned me and 3 other high ranking staff for making a joint effort to get things change by posting peaceful threads with suggestions on how to improve the server. Yeah 10/10 right. My thread last a hole 32 seconds lmao. And now he try's everything he can to stop me getting in contact with the owner who for a month just though all of us decided to quit because that's what he was told. Basicly what I have learnt is people like that manager and this owner never change (the worst part was he used atleast 3/4 of our suggestions yet kept us banned for "community disruption".

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Hey @BlueFusion12 its not just me pointing out your bs. Okay? I'm not the only one who thinks you cannot take criticism as an advantage to make your server better. I don't want to make the server some kind of imposition for u, but come sometimes. Help the staff, give them more access to stuff m8

7. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Damn saneii back at it again with the complaining.
    ITS NOT THE FLIPPIN STAFF'S FAULT!!!
    THERE ARE RULES AND THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM IF THEY DONT THEY WILL BE DEMOTED.
    THEY MUST FOLLOW EVERY SINGLE
    AND GUESS WHAT SANEII? A STAFF TELLS YOU TO STOP. YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR CRAP DONT STINK AND U THINK YOUR GOOD. WELL YOUR NOT SO GET GOOD M8, AND FOLLOW THE RULES AND STOP BLAMING THE FLIPPIN STAFF

8. Aerakyl

Not gonna lie and say this post is completely false lol there's definitely some logic and truth here

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. hbl

hbl

Have you even looked at the reports shown by some of us? They are 100% legitimate and you shouldn't come around telling us to lay off staff just because you want to be one. Open your eyes.

10. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Open your eyes dumb idiot. Always complaining about being muted then lashing out on staff, and blaming it on them its your fault you carry on arguements all the time and then get muted and blame it on staff.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

They are both doing a bad job. I can agree with sanei about it. But there's also partially a reason why they're doing bad and it's because of blue not giving staff more permissions/access or helping them to actually make a correct punishment

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SomebodyButMe

Retired Staff

The server is out of control and staff doesn't do much to control it. Mega used to have lots of members and now some nights hardly have any. I know somebody will say it is because of school, breaks, etc. But this time last year had twice the people.

13. The_Kadrek

Retired Administrator

It sounds like you're trying to change the one thing about mega you don't have a say over. Regardless if he's doing a bad job or not, some hate thread is pretty ineffective. My suggestion, if you really don't like how mega works and you think Blue is the issue, sounds like you need to just find a different server. At least that's what I would do in your situation.

• Winner Winner x 1