Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do you hate me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ElementalOps, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

I've honestly been so tired with this bs false statements going around with me. Now that I am quitting I don't care if I get banned/muted, so I am going to say some words. Lots of you been saying I've ddos threated him, sure I did first it was some time ago. And had nothing to do with mega. Not only that but pooptato went up and ddosed me. One other thing that made me mad when dragenor falsely banned ryan he said to give him one more chance. So lots of people agreed. So when pooptato was being toxic/ungrateful that I unmuted him, calling me crap. I said "You know whats annoying, you" It was full common sense. If someone is disrespecting you and you're respecting them, I wouldn't show respect or disrespect. Honestly is really unfair how this server is acting with me and the other staff are chill. I am god damn human too. People get pissed when I afk. I am a player I can't afk?. Honestly this is stupid I've kept these thoughts in my mind for a really long time. Also pooptato was forcing an problem into this server, which makes no sense. Also the proof photo wasn't his skype, it was my friend polar who was talking the screenshot, I never said it directly it was more like a statement. Now I know you guys are going to say crap in chat but I didn't do anything wrong. So I hoped I cleared up all the misunderstanding. Too you people who are getting involved between me and pooptato, we met about a year ago. If you really want me to explain why is he doing this just ask me.

2. dragenor

Retired Staff

Ok Elementals.

3. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

I am very serious about this.

4. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

We all are doing mistakes, it doesn't matter if small or big, but I appreciate that you told us this fact.
    It's hard to afk on creative (yes, if I was staff, I was never afk on creative) because the most players are on creative. And if they need help and see staff on creative they ask you for help. So if you are afk and they ask you for help, you not response they think you are ignoring them. So they start to complain.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. FrogByChoice

Retired Staff

Doesn't Mega feel like a big brother episode

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

I know it was my mistake I fell asleep.

7. dragenor

Retired Staff

I know you were being serious lol. What made you think I wasn't taking you seriously?

8. NoHacksJustPolar

9. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

ok

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. kailanchauhan

Look, if you're so outraged, why are still complaining here? We know all the stuff you've said about 3 times before and if you are going to quit, go ahead and do so without all of this fuss.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

Can we lock this thread now pls? I think it's done...

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Lol just like keemstar.

1234- IM GOING TO DDOS YOU!

5678- WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?!

Look if a lot of people don't want you here and you decide to say that the community it "Toxic" then why are you still complaining? You're just being an attention whore. Don't do that plez. If someone actually ddosed you, you should've just left before it happens again, or actually REPORT IT! (Although i highly doubt that someone ddosed you)

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

I think we have told him often enough that this is not good and not the right way to solve problems.
    So don't start drama again. It doesn't do anything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Polaris_Wolf

I didn't feel like reading the post cause I'm tired asf but before you were even staff, you were a jerk.

• Like Like x 2
  15. therealjojo

don't even know who you are, never seen you online tbh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Due to the fact this is over and Fault requesting it to be locked this thread is now locked but please no more drama about this and leave it at this. Thank you. (Any more threads created about this topic will be automatically locked; you have been warned).

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.