Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Blue is actually doing. (and Rating staff)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lifekiller43_, Dec 29, 2016.

1. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

This seems very obvious. (Not to some people) blue is obviously online and well. He's been like that for the time he's been off the server. But, i will say that people who think blue hasn't touched the server console for a month, i'll have to say, how did the admins resign? Blue demoted them via console. He is on, but, he hasn't done anything else for the server, he hasn't helped the server in any way so far. He caused all the admins to quit. You see, it wouldn't be effective if blue told you guys ahead of time that he would be gone, that would mean less donations to the server. Which means less money for blue. We literally still have no leader, nothing will be enhanced on this server for here on out until blue actually gets on mega and does something. You see, Blue should've gave staff members more permission so they can handle everything, owners on most servers don't even have to go on for a long time anyways. What blue could've done was give mods and admins more permissions so then players wont need blue to actually work on the server/enhance it. I remember saying that not giving staff some more permissions would definitely cause problems on the server, but @BlueFusion12 never heeded my suggestion and instead basically called me an idiot. Well, your server is falling, your admins quit, and your staff are about to get super corrupt in a few weeks. Looks like im not the only idiot on this server.

Now i want you to know that if you're offended, i don't give a damn, but this following list isn't meant to offend, but to criticize.

Tuggles: ??/10, i really don't know what you do on the server.

Dedd: 8/10,
    overall you're pretty good at what you do, it's just the timezones that can mess you up

Dragenor 4/10:
    I can say you're OK at what you're doing as for being a chat-mod, otherwise for being a kitpvp mod? No. Since there are many other people coming out saying that you nearly banned someone for using their dashes for assassin or banning someone with no evidence because he beat you in a kitpvp game.

Senpai: 10/10. You actually take your job seriously and you've only made a minor mistake. Best staff so far btw.

Cabin: 10/10: Also a really good staff member that knows what he is actually doing

5730Dogman: 6/10: An ok staff member but blew me off when i filed for a player report.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. ItzAntony

Retired Administrator

I still had OP on KitPVP, I was able to remove them from their rank. This does not mean that Blue is not on console. He was on console around 1 week ago updating the server to 1.11

I have tried contacting Blue via skype and the forums, I would personally like to step in for him as he is not able to be here often, clearly. I feel I have the skills to keep Mega running for some time. I have started speaking with the staff team about getting a plan ready so if Blue does respond, we can get stuff done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

rip 18k kills, i cri everi tiem

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Siigada

i find dogman on a lot, I have his skype hes a good guy

5. ElementalOps

Retired Staff

Welp

6. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

Blue also voted for his own server lol

7. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

/seen tuggles3
    Idk where he is

8. therealjojo

you should do staff performance reviews at companies for sure, man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chancer21

Tuggles has been dealing with some personal problems, from what he told me on skype. He used to be on nearly 24/7 though.

10. ObtuseMoose

Blue's in university.
    He has more important priorities than just running a Minecraft server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lifekiller43

Retired Staff

i know he is, but he's been gone for one month. i get it when he's in university. but i think he's already been in university last year too.