Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Game (aka Hoenn React)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Brokencrystal_, May 24, 2017.

1. _Brokencrystal_

I'm not sure how well this works on forums, as it typically takes much longer to get a reply than in the chat of a server, but people on my server had fun playing this so we'll try :3 and if not, you're welcome to play on Mega itself, as long as staff don't think it's spammy.

To start, one person will say 2 or 3 letters, then everyone else tries to be the first to say any Pokémon name beginning with those letters. You cannot say someone got a "wrong" answer as long as it was spelt correctly and first, any Pokémon name which begins with those letters counts, don't make people guess a particular Pokémon. Whoever is first and has correct spelling gets a turn to say the 2 or 3 letters.

Given that my server is a Pixelmon server and Mega is vanilla, I'm starting a Minecraft centered version as well (block names, mob names, dimensions, item names etc.), if you'd prefer to play that then please specify in your post that you are in the Minecraft game, otherwise I'll assume it's the original Pokémon version. Both are playable at once as long as you say which is which.

If you're unsure about the spelling of something, look it up. If someone tries to take their turn but there isn't a Pokémon beginning with those letters (e.g. lol, kit, cxj), first person to point that out takes the turn.

Starting Pokémon game: Cra-
    Starting Minecraft game: St-

2. kailanchauhan

Crabrawler
    Stone

Pokémon: dro-
    MC: lap
    Is that how the game works?

3. Senpai_Artic

Retired Staff

Drowzee
    Lapis