Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM QUITTING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LukePlays_Games, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Lukes13thName

Yeah, I'm not quitting.. I've came back with high hopes!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. Divine_Sophie

If I were you, I would use the /ignore command to rid your chat of the nuisances. There's no shame in it, my ignore list is absolutely huge. Try not to let other people ruin your experience.

I haven't met very many mean people on here personally, though again, the /ignore command exists for a reason. Sorry to hear this though. If you ever decide to login again, I'll be sure to make you feel welcomed :)

Yeah, the server seems to be in development turmoil right now. None of the games are currently working, though I imagine they'll be up in a couple weeks' time. Hopefully then there will be a greater variety of games to choose from.

Seeing as your ranks are an indication of your skill and dedication to the server, is it really shocking that peoples' first impressions are dictated by one's rank, the only thing they have to be able to make a judgement about you?

If you're referring to the minigames, I don't think they're even playable due to the small playerbase. If you're referring to the likes of Skyblock, then mine feathers hath been ruffled >:I

D;

3. Stampeding

No offence dude but you need to grow the hell up. Yes its a creative server, but not everyone has to kiss your ass like you're royal or something. Please also consider the fact that the minigames are "boring" because mega has a smaller playerbase. If you continue to behave like you just have in this thread, you aint gonna survive long on any server as nobody likes somebody who just whines and screams in caps like a 10 year old. Regards
    ~Hero

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. therealjojo

Can I have your stuff?

• Funny Funny x 1