Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Can I Make My Builds Designer Worthy??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PopTart_Overlord, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PopTart_Overlord

I really am just frustrated, upset, annoyed, and any other words which equal my feelings at the moment.

From the moment I started playing this server I had one build I poured my heart into. I worked hard on it and once I felt it was ready for designer I submitted it. The first time I understood, it barely had any terrain or interior detail. The second time hurt a bit so I added more terrain, some boulders. The third time I was very annoyed, I added even more terrain and islands with more custom trees. I added a few boats and some little graves. The fourth time was when things got me angry, the reason was "we cant see it when we go in the water"
    You are not supposed to go underwater. You go into the buildings (the lighthouse in the back or the tower in the front) Not just do a flyover. So I put a layer of blue glass (and an arrow above the lighthouse since people are so blind nowadays) and added more details to the trees.

Fifth time. I cause an uproar and get angry because I've done everything the mods wanted and get muted for arguing and literally being upset about something I worked on for weeks. No one understood my frustration. No one listened. It makes no sense. I did everything you people wanted. EVERYTHING.
    I'm not asking for designer. I am asking for a proper reason WHY.

Why is it not good enough?
    Why is it so terrible?
    Why why why?

What can I do? Clear the plot which is clearly trash since NotMyFault and Givenchy said so. (not exactly but they hate it cause that's why they keep denying it, trash=not good enough)

Is it biased for me banning NotOurFault (Rhett on discord) on a different server? You two are friends with him (for godsakes be honest). Or what else?

I really don't know what to do to fix the build, no one told me, they told me that it "had no terrain" It does. "Its underwater we cant see it" You go through the lighthouse or tower.
    I want to know the real reason and what to do about it. I'm upset and I just want to know what to do to earn designer. Clear the plot or fix what other thing needs to be fixed? What do I need to do to meet your standards?!
    And please don't ban me because of this post. I just am frustrated and want answers, detailed ones at least.

2. Givenchy

Retired Staff

Here's the thing... you need to be able to see the outside of the build, which was difficult to see through the water and the glass. It has to look just as good from the outside as from the inside. Also, you could not even see the terrain through the windows if you went inside the build because the water made it far too dark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.