Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’ll be going quiet for a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lilbrub, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manenkhamun

Hey guys, I’m just going to let you all know I’ve been permanently muted on AJGaming for a really good reason, and I know I went way too far. I will be making an appeal but that’s months and months and months away, I’ll wait for Architect first. I’m going to try and use this time to myself on the server to my advantage so I don’t lose focus while building.

I’m not posting this on my profile because I’d like to make it clear that the reason I was banned was built out of my urge to finish what I started. I said an innapropraite but funny (at the time) quip, and it escalated from there into what I created. I’ve since deleted the video from YouTube and I’m using this as a time to start again. Most of what I said was in juxtaposition with the lyrics of the actual song, and not in any serious way. I don’t know how the staff found it, but I figure it would happen eventually. Thanks all for reading... I’ll be going quiet for a while.

-Maninahouse

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Buffers

Retired Staff

I don't mean to kick when down, but you do understand that behavior like this is what NotMyFault and I were referring to when we denied your staff-application for "immaturity", right?

I struggle to understand how one day you could be ranting about your staff-application being denied, saying you don't understand what we mean by you being immature and you think you'd be a great staff member, to the next day doing something like this. Not going to lie, kinda strange...

Anyway, enjoy your quiet time and use it as motivation to complete your Architect build. Hopefully, this silence period will give you time to reflect on your inappropriate behavior throughout your history on Mega/AJGaming and will allow for an improved/matured Manina when/if your appeal is accepted.

Kind regards,

Buffers

3. Manenkhamun

Thanks, this is what I hope to accomplish. When the time comes for me to appeal, I'll be ready.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.