Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make Buffers Admin Agian

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaykeMeister, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope_eve97

Buffers is always on and helping people out he is also being so friendly and giving build advice and I believe he deservers to regain his admin rank back he has been such a massive help to many players

• Like Like x 1
  2. Buffers

Retired Staff

Thank you so much for your kind words, JaykeMeister. Many members of our community have expressed concerns similar to yours, and I have reassured them that I will, eventually, receive my Admin rank back. Regardless of my status, I will always work extremely hard and do the best possible for the community. Admin or not, my number one priority is to make the entire community have an enjoyable, safe, and stress-free time. I appreciate you noticing all of the care that I put into helping our community and the server, and I assure you and all the others who have been concerned about my demotion that things will go back to normal soon enough.

Cheers!

3. JackCosens

Owner Retired Administrator

Thanks for your input, however, our staff team will deal and sort this out when they feel that it is necessary to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.