Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Work

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by GamerAirTube, Sep 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerAirTube

Bold Red: Important Parts Only

Because of a lot of plots not being accepted as a project cause of team work. I am suggesting Making Teams or Gangs.

Description:
    Making team and let them work on a plot. and after finishing it and submitting it. The TEAM (Not players) get promoted to a better rank. And this will not be exiting with out having a Team Upgrades or Team Shop. Which will help a lot for players to have more accessories on there team plot or more Team Plot Flags.

Rewards: It Varies on what you like most but my opinion is:
    • Having Coins to upgrade the teams.
    • The Team gets more plots to work on.
    Thank you for Reading my suggestion.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Allverse

I agree, it would be fun and interesting! It would also be nice if they added leader-boards for the best teams!

3. Tormentous

I see too many issues.

1: The same reason help isn't allowed on ranked plots currently, a different player doing all the work, and then the owner submitting it without proving they have the building skills for the rank they just received.

2: Also I see no reason to need a team shop or coins, we don't need some bedwars/build battle hybrid.

3: Lastly, it seems you'd need to have all (or at least most) people from the team every time you wanted to attempt to rank up, which in most cases would end up being a logistical nightmare.

I like that you're thinking along more unique lines though.

4. GamerAirTube

If one have a good team so he plays with them. If not. So he isnt forced to. I didnt say that teams is a must. I said for who wants to have a team

5. RainbowGodDouwe

Network Manager Retired Administrator

we will not be adding team building resulting into a rank, this is due it being too hard to manage and to check,
    people can build for their friend with both getting the rank, we anticipate that this will not go, which is why this suggestion is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.