Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ground items removal system

Discussion in 'Denied Suggestions' started by N_adio_n, Oct 18, 2018.

?

Should be this system disabled?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N_adio_n

Please disable this system.

It causes fast heartbeat, infarct, frenzy, panic and ragequits.
    These items will disepear naturally and you can lower this time directly in server config.

I think many others will agree.

2. N_adio_n

It's anoing lose hi-end stuff, because of some plugin!

Botania is mod, that need items laying on the ground.

Growed seeds from AE2 won't despawn, but this plugin delete them.

3. DoorFail

Retired Staff

I feel it happens too frequently, but
    it warns you 1 minute before its going to happen giving you enough time to pick up the odd supplies you have lying on the floor.
    I don't like the idea of changing the vanilla 5 minute despawn time in vanilla directly in server config.

there is a white-list of items that wont despawn and im pretty sure Certus Quartz Seeds are white-listed.
    For other tasks such as feeding an Endoflame from botania, just don't overfeed it and it will eat the item instantly or near-instantly.

4. N_adio_n

Every 8 minute you should wait 1 minute. Even vanilla 5 minits are better, then this plugin, because you know your item will disepear in short time. But there could be 5minutes or 1sec of inattention.
    If you let items on the floor and teleport away, nothink heppens, because chunk wasn't loaded. And will this plugin save me, if i brake diamond chest full of stacked items? No, because my client already crashed and area is not loaded...

It mostly harm starting players.

White-list... Pure Cretus Quartz Crystal 4194:10, Pure Nether Quartz Crystal 4194:11, Pure Fluix Quartz Crystal 4194:12, deleted by plugin. So you can't rely on AE2 autocraft, because whole ME gets stuck, because waiting on this deleted crystals. Same will happen if resources to make Fluix Crystal will be deleted, or Fluix it self.

Every farm get efficiency lose, because items was deleted before they get in to hopper.

And look at that mess in chat...

5. IcanLevitate

The reason that plugin is on the server is to help negate lag. The server would be lagging from backed up mob spawners if it wasn't for that plugin.

So removing it would only cause the server to become unplayable due to how bad the lag is.

6. N_adio_n

Ok, i got idea. What about remove only common items? Items when we can pretend laying on the ground. Like items from farms, mobfarms, netherrack, cobblestone...

Because i think you don't left lying tons of technology on the ground every moment. Like DSU, generators and practically every mod item.

7. NotMyFault

NotMyFault The Sanctuary
    Retired Administrator

And that's the cause why we don't implement it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.