Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KLuebbert, Jan 14, 2015.

1. KLuebbert

Deleted

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
  2. KLuebbert

The fact I even signed up to these forums is a miracle in my eyes, I have been avoiding it since.

3. zLynn

I could relate to most of that story xD

4. KLuebbert

That is because 90% of this story... You were in it =P You are part of my Minecraft life. And wow, that sounds weird.

5. zLynn

6. ObtuseMoose

Bump, so more people know.

7. dave68851

KLue!!!!!!!!

8. TheRedM8

I was part of this a bit, right? :D

Sorry for not talking to you much, Minecraft isn't fun for me right now. :/

• Like Like x 1
  9. zLynn

ya u were xD

10. KLuebbert

I have finally found a place, a server I can call home on Minecraft. I belong here, it Is the most fun I had ever had on Minecraft, and it even makes me forget about mod packs. This server has been up for 4+ years by rumors I've heard, and it isn't going anywhere. (What 8, there was no 8 in this post xD. Ever.)

Finally, I can end this thread with a good note.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dabomberownz

Retired Staff

8 years, nice

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ironicmemexd

Wow Mega existed before minecraft, awesome

13. ironicmemexd

(Note teh sarcasm)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. MetaMutation

Hey KLue, its pie24736,Good to hear you found a new server to play on, but those rumors are false, minecraft hasn't even existed for 8 years. :p.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. KLuebbert

Yes, I know Minecraft hasn't been around 8 years. The day I posted that, I read more of the article, and forgot about these forums, so I didn't edit the post. I know how MegaCraft is, and I know I won't hear the end of me saying that... But I left, so I don't care xD. It was 8 years for something else, but it is a fact the server has been up for 4 years or more, it has came a long way from a basic piece of crap, to the amazing server that I have found. There's even a rank for players who have been around for 3 years or more that have not been banned.

There's towns, clans, classes, e.t.c, I found a town, played a few classes for weeks, mastered a few of them, I got my own clan, placed a few bounties (One on Dabomber the second he joined lol), and I may be staff in the newest town I joined. And believe it or not, I ts and skype every day now. I'm glad to see that people have found my story. And the owner rakes in thousands weekly, I check the donations page, and 100's of dollars are spent by people every day, and that only means xp boosts on the server. :) I am glad to say, this is the first stable server I have played after MegaCraft, it isn't some random community with some random owner.

But other than that, if you really care about this story, or me, then my name on steam is KLuebbert, look for me in the MegaCraft community on steam. I joined so I could find old friends. I also have ts and skype you can find me on, though I hate ts, yet I use it everyday because everyone else uses it. :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. KLuebbert

I also found new friends on HeroCraft, so I call it a successful journey. I know some people don't care about this fact, but I thought I'd share it for those not hating.

• Like Like x 1
  17. KLuebbert

I rated your post optimistic.
    (Note teh sarcasm :p)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. KLuebbert

I played on MegaCraft for a year and a half, before the reset that new players have only seen. This is a broadcast to the friends I had on the server when I left. I just straight up left... I never said why. So I made this thread, thinking it would get only criticized, but it got better feedback than I planned. I was a staff for a long time, and I had over 2k posts and over 100 threads on the old forums, but with all the resets, I have no evidence of all of this.

But as long as people keep responding... I'll keep responding. I'm just telling my friends that I left, and found a new server to be on. I thought I'd share this, because all the friends that left before me, I wondered the same, but then, some of the newer people who have never seen me before won't care, so I thought I'd think for the people who also don't care. I hope this makes sense.

Also, I made this 10x more complicated then what it should be, and everyone who knew me from before knows that I talk a lot, and I make things complicated, so everyone who knew me can see that I didn't change much xD

• Funny Funny x 1