Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Off Topic Section

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soiree, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandorrhea

Hello MegaCraft community. I was pondering while looking at the forums. I thought that a nice addition would be an off topic section for people who want to post things about themselfs, their trips, etc. I believe this will help us get to know each other better and grow as a community. Thanks, and goodbye. (If you agree, please like this post. #patition :p) @BlueFusion12

2. Mas281

[​IMG]

I think an off-topic section would be a good addition :D

3. BiduBR

Retired Staff

If a off topic section what would be posted..? I think we have evrything we need, if you need help post in on help section suggestions on suggestion section and the more random stuff in general discussion, it is supposed to be more megacraft related but not specifically megacraft you can ask questions about other games if you wish ect and you can also create conversations if needed.

4. lzongolo

True, but I believe he just wants a section like that to spam, and this can be the proof: http://mc-mega.com/threads/off-topic-thread-feel-free-to-post-anything.1134/

TL;DR I don't think this is needed neither should be added.

5. therealjojo

If you want to talk about yourself there's Introduce yourself.If you want to talk about a trip,you can I guess choose between General Discussion and Introduce Yourself.It's a cool idea,yes but it would be a bit spammy.

6. mandorrhea

I don't want to argue. I did not think it would be for spam. I made it for people to share experiences they've had. People ended up spamming and it was not in my power to stop them. I get your point and I'm not trying to argue. Also, I posted this before the other section and was using it as a temporary off-topic section which was obviously a mistake. After experiencing this I believe you should add a option to delete a thread. (Unless you can, how?). Thank you, and goodbye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.