Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Games Server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soiree, May 8, 2015.

1. mandorrhea

Hello Mega community, after months of the "Mini Games Coming Soon" sign has been sitting there, I started getting more and more anxious. So, I created this thread to list some mini game ideas and get everyone hyped about mini games. I didn't want to make this thread too confusing or complex. So without further ado, Here is my list of mini games ( With the help of @RodneyWayne11 )
    • Sky Wars
    • Hunger Games / Survival Games
    • Speed Building Game
    • TnT Run
    • Spleef
    • Bridges / Walls
    • Dragon Escape
    • LeBronBots ( MegaCraft Exclusive ) So, basically there are different waves with different mobs depending on the wave difficulty ( All the mobs have a LeBron head on them ). Your goal is to survive the longest and get the most kills.
    These are just a few, I will add more on later. If YOU have any games, reply them here. Also, I wasnt exacactly sure whether or not to post this in general discussion or sugestions, so I put it in g.d. Note to @RodneyWayne11 ~ If you have a differnt way for the Lebronbots game, tell me and I'll change it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. therealjojo

Megacraft 1.0 used to have SG but nobody would really play on them.Maybe since KitPVP made a comeback,maybe SG will too.We shall see...Also hyped about LeBronBots :)

3. mandorrhea

Hmm, now that the server has grown quite significantly in popularity, I believe it's worth giving another try. Also, I'm super duper hyped for LeBronBots. XD

4. therealjojo

Because for me,LeBronBots remindes me of those old school FVDisco wave-type survival minigames.

5. VoxelSphere

yep that happened

6. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

"SG" It was nothing like the normal sg but whatever. XD
    Agreed

7. mandorrhea

That's why you add features that are different then others; something special. That is what makes more people play on it. If they don't "like it", they don't have to play it, just like the other servers. Keep in mind that the options listed are just ideas and I will come up with games that are exclusive to Mega. Thanks, and have a good day.

8. mandorrhea

Also, the mini games server is a place where you can go to have fun and relax, there doesn't need to be people on it 24/7. It could he like KitPvP as in you go there once in a while with friends. I just think it would be nice if Mega had a little more variety to contribute to the other servers.

9. Mas281

Sky Wars: Yes please!
    HG/SG: Don't think many people would play.
    Speed Building: Could you give a description of what would happen?
    TNT Run: Would be cool.
    Spleef: Maybe.
    Bridges/Walls: Dont think it would be very popular... Depends what other people think.
    Dragon Escape: Copied so I may as well go on Mineplex and play it.
    LeBronBots: Possibly if you give a lot more detail about it.

10. mandorrhea

Dragon escape isn't a Mineplex exclusive, they're just a popular server so people think only mineplex has it.

11. TheRedM8

Sky Wars: I'd play it! I haven't played much of it, but from what I've experienced it's pretty fun!
    HG/SG: There are way more popular servers people could play these on.
    Speed Building: Like Building Battle on Hypixel? In my opinion, people would just go on Hypixel for it.
    TNT Run: I wouldn't play it honestly, it's pretty boring after 10 seconds.
    Spleef: The same as TNT Run.
    Bridges/Walls: If it had a twist that only Mega had, I would play it for sure.
    Dragon Escape: Mineplex has this, yeah? So I could just go on a more populated server to play it.
    LeBronBots: I'd play it if I knew more about it and if it was actually proven to be possible to create in Minecraft.

Oh and thanks @ItsMas_ for this format. :D