Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

my build

Discussion in 'Architect Build Applications' started by gamergirl12693, Aug 28, 2014.

1. BlueKitsune109

this is the best i can do

Attached Files:

2. BiduBR

Retired Staff

it looks cool but try doing more shapes,coulours and details! if you want i can help you with some ideas but i cant build for you

3. pyrrhica

4. LASC

Uh..
    I have seen better (no offence)

5. Jeqqe_

Retired Staff

Watch some tutorials from youtube and get some ideas from them, dont copy the buildings block by block, make your own build with borrowing other's ideas and fit them together to your building style. That may be the easiest way to find your new favourite building style and become a great builder. But that looks ok, probably not worth architect tho... Anyway you cant get anything if you dont try, keep trying and as i said get some ideas from other's buildings and there is also tips and tricks how to make good house. Keep trying, im sure you will make it to architect sometime!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jossieboy

Try staying away from building boxes, add plenty of depth, also do NOT use mineral blocks such as gold, diamond, or emerald as your main building material... also, adding custom trees can really change a build for the best, if done properly. Other than think you should add detail to the build... by creating depth it'll be easier to do, and as of right now I don't really see any depth... or detail for that matter.... so work on those things and you should have yourself a pretty fancy lookin' build :p

• Agree Agree x 1