Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Commands...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hbl, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hbl

hbl

I'm not sure if you actually already inputed this command but I want the Powertool command. (/pt) But I know you guys won't add it because of the /br command (brush) and it is basically the same as powertool, but with less commands. Or we can get a new rank for 60$. Ok, so I have some ideas for a new rank so far. We could call it... "Super Special". You could add to disguise as other players, as more mobs, and COLORED CHAT IN ALL SERVERS! Leave another suggestion in a reply. Thanks!

2. Ellielza

pt isnt the same as br...and colored chat is annoying

3. Mas281

/pt - This would allow you to spam commands such as /msg and really annoy people.
    A rank for $60? - I doubt this will happen.
    "Super Special" - That name needs a bit of tweaking.
    Disguising as other players - That would start havoc immediately.
    Coloured chat gets annoying >.<

4. hbl

hbl

powertool and brush are kind of the same because you asign commands to an item. Plus, I never said it was
    ENTIRELY like pt.

5. hbl

hbl

On other servers i've been on, there where ranks that where over 60$.
    Also, not everyone is going to follow your opinion, nor is everyone going
    to follow mine, it also is up to the server owners, and last time I checked,
    you are not one. -.-

6. ironicmemexd

1. Pt? Not even close to Br. Power tool is easily spammable and can cause server side lag.
    2. At the moment Mega probably doesn't need a new rank. Also a majority of people agree that colored chat is annoying, there have been many threads where this has been discussed. The perks for it are not worth buying as a majority of people "donate" to get the perks.
    And you are not one either. He's just voicing his opinion. Also, I know quite a few servers that do have ranks over $60 but the perks are worth buying, while the "super special" rank doesn't seem to be very appealing.

Also, where the hell did he ever mention he was an owner?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. zLynn

/pt? why would we need this xD it would cause more trouble then happiness
    the extra rank, i wouldnt really buy it cuz theres not much more to add to these buyable ranks

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hbl

hbl

hey, it is a suggestion. Besides, it's not up to me to make the ranks real.

9. Ellielza

Brush only binds sphere shape, cylinder shape, clipboars, smoothing and replacing.
    Powertool binds practically any command to an item.
    So why would you need it?
    Also people are responding the obvious, no need to be so rude and say they aren't allowed an opinion on the matter just because they're not owner.. If you wanted only a response from an owner you should send them a message directly. Plus it would be the players using it after all.

10. Mas281

Please try and use minimal sarcasm and insults whilst trying to retain respect when talking to people, or you will find they may not like your suggestions.

I never claimed to be an Owner, nor did I act as one. Pretty sure you aren't an Owner either mate ;) Trying to insult based on something someone I haven't even claimed to be doesn't make people think your suggestion is better.

My reasoning is that this server does not have many other perks it could offer (at the moment) that would amount to a rank of $60. From what I have heard, everyone is pretty happy with the current ranks, and if anything should be added to the store, it would probably be a pure donation.

If you can compile a list of valid perks that would amount to a $60 rank, then great! But I really think a command to let you spam more easily and coloured chat all the time wouldn't make the server a better place.

This is my opinion from someone who has experienced the community for much longer than you, albeit much less than some others. Please consider what past suggestions other members have seen, and how other users would react to your suggestions.

~Mas

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. hbl

hbl

*claps* *claps*
    You tell me not to input sarcasm but you just did. Plus I never said I was an owner. This is my thread, and you're telling me not to spam when people are spamming things negative to me. Blue seems like the only person who takes this post as a SUGGESTION. But you guys, you don't

12. ironicmemexd

Can I throw a dictionary at you? This isn't sarcasm, he was being truthful.

Also, we didn't really start the arguement.

You sparked it, and if you really think people will be nice to you after that you are dead wrong. We aren't spamming negatives, we're saying we personally do not like your idea.

Also don't be a hypocrite.
    "Plus I never said I was owner"
    He never did either.

To re-clarify,
    Both of these requests have been asked a lot before, but
    -colored chat is annoying and spams chat
    -pt is heavily spammable and causes hues misery in server side lag.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. zLynn

I take it as a suggestion, but in all honesty and respect, I don't think we need it like we said earlier
    also, i read @Karthik_Rules's message several times and i idndnt find any sarcasm. instead of raging at us, find ways to make ur suggestion better :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. hbl

hbl

1. MY POST IS A SUGGESTION! YOU DON'T REALISE THAT! 2. You don't need to list things that people say already, It's almost spam. 3. Look up, "sarcasm" in the dictionary you want to throw at me. :p There are diffrent types of sarcasm, not just one. Go rant on another person's post so you can go ahead and not take it as a suggestion, like you always do. :p

15. ironicmemexd

*Violenty pulls out hair*

1. And I'm saying my opinions on it, the community also has to bring in their input.

Sarcasm
    noun
    harsh or bitter derision or irony.

Sarcasm is speaking ironically in a mocking tone, and no there are no "different types of sarcasm".
    3. I always do? You seriously are making things up now. I always give input on a suggestion, praising it or giving critical criticism which you apparently cannot handle.

16. zLynn

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. hbl

hbl

Ok, I'll stop. I just wanna stop dealing with this crap. Boom. Straight forward, no fighting on my side anymore.

18. lzongolo

There will be a new rank added called "Mega". As for your suggestions, powertool could cause lag if spammed, disguising as other players will not be added and colored chat can get annoying and spammy. The purpose of the new rank was to be added for those who simply want to show their support and not get additional perms, although disguising as more mobs than Elites can would be a nice perk. I'm going to lock this thread as it's starting to get out of its topic.

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.