Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye Mega

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ellielza, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Ellielza

Anyone who i usually talk to might have noticed I very rarely come on anymore and if i do i'm only on for a very short amount of time :) and whilst this post only really matters to a few people i'm posting it here as its the easiest way to. If you don't care or do not like me just swallow the bitter pill and ignore this post. Don't want an excuse for forum spamming on here too...

I got busy with exams and other issues, and now its holidays and i have time once more my partner and I made another minecraft server as we enjoy running them as we have in the past. I'm using my builds from mega as spawns and my main castle is in its own world where I plan to complete it on a much, much larger scale as i ran out of space on mega :) Due to this I obviously can't have the builds on mega too so i'll be removing my plots in a couple minutes and most likely wont be logging back in. I am sad about it, I would've liked to have got artisan before I left and still talked to you all but no matter, If you have me on deviantart or PMC i'll be posting updates of my world on there soon if you're interested, alternatively you can just message me :)

It was nice meeting most of you, especially the staff which i got on with the most. hope you have a wonderful holiday and i'm sorry to say goodbye, I might log in occasionally if i'm able to just to say hi. Obviously I have kik too but i hardly check it nowadays.

Thanks everyone, it's been grand. Give my spawn castle plots to someone else please.
    -Ellielza

2. RodneyWayne_

Sad to see you go :(

3. Samiiii

Retired Staff

Bye, Ellie! ;-; We will miss you! Well, me the most! <3 Love you

4. Ellielza

Been fun annoying people on pvp with you rodney :)
    Will miss you too sami :( of course! love ya too :) have a good summer holiday

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. MC2Squared

Sad to see you go. You've inspired me, and many others with your builds, and kindness. You will be that 1 piece missing to that grand puzzle known as "Mega". I wish you the best of luck with everything foward. Just remember you will be in the hearts of many players as a friend - and a dang good one too.

With sadness in our hearts, we must do the saddening option - Goodbye, You're a amazing person who will go far in life. Don't let anything stop you.

-mc2squared

6. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Bye Ellie, you where a big part of our community and it is sad to see you go :(

7. MC2Squared

Just a update about the plots: Bidu has claimed the plots for plot showcases. Hopefully that is within the realm of what you want.

8. BiduBR

Retired Staff

Did not claim them, i will when builds that are spawn quality to be next to spawn apear.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. LeDerpyAria

bye senpai ;^; you've been almost like an older sibling to me, I will miss you so much. I have no idea what to say, but waltz through life like it's nothing, and goodbye. ;^;:(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ironicmemexd

WHAT? Welp, bye ellie :(. Best of luck with your server, and I'm really sure you'll get pretty far :D

11. therealjojo

I agree,you really were a huge part of Mega.I never knew you that good as some other people.Some people that saw you as a dickhead,yet some as a friend.Sad to see you go.Best of luck in the future!
    -Jojo <3

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  12. Mas281

I know I was a prick, but it's always sad to see a community member leave.

13. Ellielza

"are you still alive? Mega seems to think you have died looking at the responses" haha
    Thanks guys :) i'm always just a message away though if anyone needs me. Thank you for the kind words, i'll miss you all too :) have a good holiday all of you!

If you haven't done anything with both plots yet give one to shores since you and justin keep taking away the plot without talking to her.

14. zLynn

aw cya ellielza. hope u come back to visit soon!

15. Shreks_Wet_Nips

I solute you anonymous soldier. And may the heavenly powers divine be with you.