Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

A plot near spawn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soviet_Soup, Jul 15, 2015.

1. LASC

I would like a plot near spawn which has all the flags of the countries people who join are from, it shows how many different and Unique people come and enjoy our server, This will show our new members how big of a community We are! Please leave what countries you are from down below, and If you want to help, just ask!

@The_Kadrek @BlueFusion12

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. TurboAU

Retired Staff

Australia and I would like to help

3. Teun_Roos

That's a good idea, but I think executing it is going to be pretty hard. The easiest way would be to make banners, but a lot of flags resemble each other (e.g. the Netherlands, France, and Luxembourg). The fact that banners have to be vertical in order to keep the right aspect ratio of most flags doesn't help either. You're also going to have to simplify a lot of flag designs (e.g. the US flag would have 9 stripes and no stars, let alone the flags of countries like Turkey, which would just be colored banners :p)

That said, if you find a good way to do it, I think it's a great idea. Good luck with it!
    By the way, I'm from the Netherlands.

4. LASC

It would be a big wall, as the plots are so big I think It would be good to do, also It doesn't have to be a flag of a country, It can Be LGBT Flag or something.