Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by kailanchauhan

1. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    Custom -_-
    Feb 21, 2015
  2. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    Can you recommend any good economy plugins and permission groups plugins, even though you make half of yours...?
    Feb 21, 2015
  3. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    And im running my server (no advertisng) on spigot and i have essentials from bukkit. when i get 1.8 items, they disappear from my inventory. should i change to bukkit here?
    Feb 21, 2015
  4. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    zpermissions is good for perms. I don't really know any good economy plugins, as I haven't used any traditional ones in 1+ years.

Not sure why items are disappearing.
    Feb 21, 2015
  5. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    On ZPerms, I think I tried it, are the commands easy to use? GroupManager had weird commands. And also should I use Spigot or Bukkit? Because I have some plugins that work fine, then PermissionsEx when I put it in, the server said CraftBukkit1.7 when I go in the MC server list.
    Feb 21, 2015
  6. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    Ctrl, I think Blue is kinda getting ticked from us asking what plugins he uses over and over... We must work on our own. :)
    Feb 24, 2015
  7. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    Its just because I've seen some plugins that arent that good and I want to find some opinions. And i am removing plugins. 9 to7. now 8 to5 .. or4
    Feb 24, 2015
  8. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    @Karthik_Rules Not really. Plugins don't make a server, I realized that pretty soon on.
    @SilentUnicorn_ More plugin does not always been more lag or a worse server.
    Feb 26, 2015
  9. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    No, I am running of a website that has free servers but I think it is causing problems.
    Feb 26, 2015