Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by ironicmemexd

1. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    Not nice...
    May 12, 2015
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Karthik if I can find an asshole I can see a lot of people but you would stick out the most.
    Dec 16, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    And I'm just talking about some people in this server
    Dec 16, 2015
  4. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    Why the hell did you go through my old posts just to insult me? I called this guy useless in a thread bc they were acting cocky saying that all the staff were useless and they could do a better job.
    Dec 17, 2015
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Naw I'm going through Eldridge's new posts. Get facts right
    Dec 17, 2015
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Oh and also why are you insulting him on almost every post he does? Seems to be that you're useless ;)
    Dec 17, 2015
  7. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    "Naw I'm going through edrigedrig's old posts" mhm, when he was last active may on the forums and posts would definitely not show up. And, seriously? I only "insulted" him on one thread when he insulted not only the staff and my friend. Get YOUR facts right.
    Dec 18, 2015
  8. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    let me clarify, if he was last active in May, how were you going through his "new" posts? I'm pretty sure you were just going through my old posts just to get back at me for that other thread.
    Dec 18, 2015
  9. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Ok first of all I didn't understand one word you said even on print. Second of all sid told me a person named edridge which was his partner and for a later reaction to actually defend him I "insulted" you.
    Dec 18, 2015
  10. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    Stop arguing lmao lifekilelr u wrrite on everyones posts
    Dec 19, 2015
  11. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    hey lifekiller43 stop touching children, karthik, keep being a karthik, samiii, beware of minecraft youtubers
    Dec 5, 2016
    Samiiii_ likes this.
  12. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    Wys
    Dec 24, 2016
  13. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    im saying that not wearing a trojan can cause unwanted pregnancies
    Dec 24, 2016
    Samiiii_ likes this.