Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by BiduBR

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    hey i aint doin anything i wasnt mad i wasnt harrasing if anyone is harassing it's you cuz u gave me a perm mute when matt should've also did because he did the same as i did nope u decided to favor oh and btw you're lucky i didn't get a screenshot of that because then u would be instantly demoted.
    Aug 12, 2015
  2. iProcraftinate
    iProcraftinate
    Lifekiller, don't mess around with mods or admins. He didn't do anything to you, so be quiet.
    Aug 12, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    @HesitantKilljoy really because a few days ago he muted me forever because matt said i was ez and all i said was "say that again?" when i killed him and apparently matt kept going on and on but since @BiduBR of course favors matt @BiduBR gets in a bad mood and i get muted and matt gets nothing not even a warning
    Aug 12, 2015
  4. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    @BiduBR Uh... yeah... true, very true... but you forgot the apostrophe

@HesitantKilljoy Where is the like button for comments? There isn't one? Shame, that.
    Aug 12, 2015
  5. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    That is very incorrect you where calling players "noobs" "retards" and much more for multiple days. I was constatnly warning you and you got to a point that you had to be muted. Now you are doing the same thing but on forums as i really advise you too stop.
    Aug 12, 2015
  6. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    Also i do not favour mattman i did warn him also and muted him later.
    Aug 12, 2015
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    all the thing you're saying is not true you did matt a favor and muted me for the whole time and no u didn't mute him
    he wasnt even WARNED!! Maybe u should just be demoted cuz u were cool the first 2 days

now i just hate you. I don't hate most staff on other servers but you, you are just abusive
    Aug 12, 2015
  8. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    oh and did u unban bandit?
    cuz im pretty sure u did
    Aug 12, 2015
  9. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    He was warned multiple times and then muted.
    Aug 12, 2015
  10. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    Who is bandit?
    Aug 12, 2015
  11. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    Ok you are getting this all wrong im sorry if you are thinking about some stuff that is not true i also shouldnt have threatend you, We need to clear this out could i have your skype so we can talk? I will be home around 30m from now.
    Aug 12, 2015
  12. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    you are not having my skype dude i am not allowed to talk to people who i dont know on video you understand I
    CANT TALK TO ANYBODY JUST FREAKIN TALK ON THE DAMN SERVER WHATS SKYPE NEEDED IF WE COULD FUCKING TALK ON THE SERVER USING TEXT FORM DAMMIT!
    Aug 12, 2015