Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Comments on Profile Post by pyrrhica

1. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    Also I just bowspammed with a Power Bow,how is that hacks?
    Really,it's so annyoing.
    Aug 29, 2015
  2. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    Unban me on Creative right now,whoever reads this.I will download my plot and never come back to this shitty server.
    Aug 29, 2015
  3. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    1. Bans for hacks have nothing to do with skill. When a player is detected to be performing illegal actions, it notifies staff who then investigate.
    2. I definitely don't think I'm "something." I'm just as good as anyone else. No difference.
    3. If the server sucks, why do you want to be in unbanned?
    Aug 29, 2015
  4. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    4. Feel free to take your plot wherever you want. That's why we offer free schematic exporting.

I hope this addresses your problems.
    Aug 29, 2015
  5. Mannys
    Mannys
    um BlueFusion I think your staff need proof before they ban since, I've been banned 8 times... I just get banned 30 mins ago for hacking on my alt I don't hack here is the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caFCAYLzdYs&feature=youtu.be I have many proof that I dont hack and all have been unbanned
    Aug 29, 2015
  6. hbl
    hbl
    Yet another reason why staff on this server are bullshit.
    Aug 29, 2015
  7. Mannys
    Mannys
    I got unbanned ,-,
    Aug 29, 2015
  8. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    I'll be doing some testing today with a new anti-hacking system that will work completely automatically. This will remove the potential for false positives in staff analysis.
    Aug 29, 2015
  9. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    I didn't hack,100%.
    Aug 30, 2015
  10. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    I just bowspammed...Bow Hacks?!!:OO
    Aug 30, 2015
  11. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    BlueFusion I just saw the video...and *facepalm*
    itzAnthony said "dont use autoclicker",you can't know if someone uses Autoclicker or Macros...wtf.
    Aug 30, 2015
  12. Mannys
    Mannys
    and I was trying to act like I had le kill aura
    Aug 30, 2015
  13. iProcraftinate
    iProcraftinate
    You all were banned for a reason. Plus, you shouldn't be giving blue any bad comments - he didn't even ban you.
    Sep 7, 2015
  14. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    Omg hesistant,just stfu now.We dont hack.
    Sep 7, 2015
  15. pyrrhica
    pyrrhica
    Also I quit this server,so dont fuck up with posts like these
    Sep 7, 2015
  16. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    @Airatar for all that's fair you've got banned way too many times i've been banned once which later was false according to the other staff, and the fact the all the proof does show you did hack. Im not saying you did hack but with all the staff saying it im afraid i'll have to go with them. Also since the pvp tournament is tomorrow and you have way too many hack reports from staff you wont be able to enter.
    Nov 21, 2015