Players Online

Comments on Profile Post by BlueFusion12

1. ObtuseMoose
    ObtuseMoose
    NOICE
    Sep 5, 2015
  2. ObtuseMoose
    ObtuseMoose
    Will it lag the server or take up space in the hard drive?
    Sep 5, 2015
  3. NeedlessMemes
    NeedlessMemes
    Will the plot perimeter stay the same, and also, what's it called or is it a surprise?
    Sep 5, 2015
  4. zLynn
    zLynn
    its probably called Project ElsaIsAwesome knowing blue =P
    Sep 5, 2015
  5. kailanchauhan
    kailanchauhan
    So I'm guessing the merging would make a rectangular plot into: 145*(290+path)
    Sep 5, 2015
  6. Mas281
    Mas281
    Will plots be reset? Will the review system be conpatible? Will merging he donator only?
    Sep 5, 2015
  7. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    Plots will all remain and nothing will be reset. I'm gonna have to update the review system to be compatible, but it shouldn't take too long. And plot merging definitely will be for everyone.
    Sep 5, 2015
  8. NatPlays_
    NatPlays_
    Oh gosh... Well here we go again with plot things.
    Sep 5, 2015
  9. MC2Squared
    MC2Squared
    Ohh boy, Plot Merging is gonna be amazing!
    Sep 5, 2015
  10. zLynn
    zLynn
    I'm pretty sure blue's alerts are blowing up
    Sep 5, 2015
  11. BlueFusion12
    Sep 6, 2015
  12. Jeqqe_
    Jeqqe_
    When everyone can merge their plot, they can create huge plots and just bypass the number of plots they're allowed to have since it connects 2 plots into 1? As long as there is free plot next to them they can just /p merge it and extend their plot. I'm not sure but wouldn't it lag if you create something like 1000x1000 plot and keep clearing it or something?
    Sep 6, 2015
  13. MC2Squared
    MC2Squared
    If the plugin's developer had common sence for the users, it should register as multiple plots, just connected. Clearing should work normally, but I can't promise anything.

I guess we gotta wait and see.
    Sep 6, 2015
  14. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    It seems that the plots still count towards the count even when merged, at least that is what my initial tested revealed. If this is not the case please inform me.
    Sep 7, 2015