Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. DonaldJohnTrump_
    DonaldJohnTrump_
    Sep 11, 2015
  2. _Roki_
    _Roki_
    Actually i was spectating you and you had no knock back, hit 4 people at the same time, and your head was whiping around also you forgot @JackieTheLai. so yeahhh...
    Sep 11, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    you do realize you have no recording i didnt even do anything i was literally all legit you could've told me something so i can tell you that i wasnt hacking and i was having sensitivity to 140 and that people were all around me so i had to hit someone that's why i had my head around and plus i did have knockback maybe you have been smoking 30 pounds of marijuana
    Sep 11, 2015
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    so yeah i am using this against you and also jackies early video against her
    Sep 11, 2015
  5. ItzAntony
    ItzAntony
    @lifekiller43 You have reported 4 staff members for you getting banned. all 4 of us agreed on you being banned. We all spectated you and we all saw you hit multiple people from in front of you and from behind. If we didn't have enough evidence for you to be banned we would have just let it slide but we had enough evidence for you to be banned.
    Sep 11, 2015
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Or you just banned me for kicking your ass for a long time
    Sep 11, 2015
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    And yet you never banned @Neverstar for hacking when he blatenly said so. That means i have 2 things against the Trusted Staff. Maybe you should be demoted back to Member

Nuff
    Said
    Sep 11, 2015
  8. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Sep 11, 2015
  9. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    I was also online at this time and I also saw your head spinning as I agree with the others you we're hacking. Alot of people know you we're hacking and you have no proof of your own video that you we're not. Enough said, take the punishment and deal with it.
    Sep 11, 2015
  10. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Hey how about be a better paper and you might stop complaining and bitching cause I didn't hack you're just trying to get me banned because you are sick and tired of me destroying you lil ez Asshole
    Sep 11, 2015
  11. BiduBR
    BiduBR
    Ok lifekiller you need to calm down insulting staff isnt the way to go, I was not on when this happened so i have no control over the situation and conscidering the amount of witness's I have to go with the side of the staff.
    Sep 11, 2015
  12. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Alright I fucking give up no where to tell you that I don't hack it's just a temp ban I'll be back but my Pvp won't change to me I wasn't hacking just because I rekt the trusted staff and @Cats_ so easily doesn't really mean I hack but idc anymore I'll wait for my temp an to stop and I'll have a special announcement

-Lifekiller43
    Sep 11, 2015
  13. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Likekiller, it doesen't matter if the others are not good at pvp and getting rekt. It matters if we see you hacking even tho you might be better at pvp doesen't mean its inpossible for you to hack. Fighting people like me might be easy but we can see your head spinning and stuff. Enough said post is finished.
    Sep 12, 2015
  14. Epic_Ezio
    Epic_Ezio
    How do you change the number of sides on a pentagon?
    Intersect it with a plane.
    Sep 12, 2015
  15. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    my grammar "Be a better paper" Also @Epic_Ezio What do you call a slimy guy in a white van?

Your church's priest.

#Pwned360noscopefgt
    Dec 21, 2016