Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Hey blue, They banned him for hacking but they extended the ban longer because insteading of taking the punishment he kept coming back on alts and hacking and raging on them.
    Sep 12, 2015
  2. iProcraftinate
    iProcraftinate
    Sep 12, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Hey Blue they later found out that i wasn't hacking but they're still keeping my false ban and btw @x_Mystic stfu you're not smart you're a dickhead who's really bad playing mc pvp maybe you should fucking leave the server you fucker dickhead bitch
    Sep 12, 2015
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    fusion they're keeping my tempban even though they found out i wasnt hacking cuz tbh if i was first of all the aac would detect if i was hacking or it'll kick me out if i was hacking none of that happened. And there are some people that see that i dont hack it's just fucking frustrating how good players get hacksuated and then later on get banned for using legit skills @x_Mystic from me to you go fuck urself
    Sep 12, 2015
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Hey @x_Mystic how about take your punishment because since your perm ban HA FINALLY YOU GET BANNED FOR YOUR RACISM :DDD
    Oct 11, 2015
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Oh and also someone told me your alt name so how about you take the punishment
    Oct 11, 2015
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Oh and @x_Mystic you know how I know you were involved getting me banned or bribed them you weren't even involved in any of this of what I knew of and suddenly you start replying to my posts just gave you a heads up huh? :)
    Oct 11, 2015