Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by DonaldJohnTrump_

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    hacksuating is disrespectful and yet you still do it.

Nuff Said.
    Sep 13, 2015
  2. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    i agree charger even after his unban he was being very disrespectful to us and saying that all the staff that accused him we're bad staff and bad pvpers and should be demoted. Lifekiller probrally thinks he's better then huahwi. Very rude to all players and starting arguements, never seen anything like this.
    Sep 13, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    You know what's funny? You've been literally Starting this shit over again i thought i finished it with the nuff said thing but apparently you have to be here and stalk me so many times lol im reporting you like everything i say about the ban i had you always have to reply and try to act smart

Nuff Said.
    Sep 13, 2015
  4. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Ok then
    Sep 13, 2015
  5. iProcraftinate
    iProcraftinate
    Yeah, lifekiller, All I've seen you do is curse out innocent people such as cats. Keep your language at a pg level. .-.
    Sep 13, 2015
  6. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Life earlier in chat u we're saying how shitty everybody was that called you a hacker and no skill. You called me alot of these * and very rude. You kept continuing about a ban so how about you stop. :)
    Sep 13, 2015
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    lol not everyone @x_Mystic just you roki and charger XDDDDDD
    Sep 13, 2015