Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Comments on Profile Post by PigCloud

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    one thing why do you go on my comment section every single minute?
    Sep 13, 2015
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    btw bidu knows that i dont hack he comes and he see's me being legit then lol you're just gonna feel so dumb
    Sep 13, 2015
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    btw doing the right thing LOL Wait till bidu see's this im not scared to pvp the same like i did before when i was going legit and yet it's a ban. You know that im not scared cuz @BiduBR knows when people hack and when people dont. You're gonna literally not agree with bidu if he says that i dont hack even though im legit. IK its true its true
    Sep 13, 2015
  4. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Then why did bidu agree with the staff?
    Sep 13, 2015
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    it's true That the only reason they wanted to ban me was because you did something about it either that or they turned into complete jerks and randomly banned me because i was reking them in pvp.
    Sep 13, 2015
  6. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Lets bring this to general discussion, lifekiller u post your story first in the thread.
    Sep 13, 2015
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    mainly cuz most of the other staff agreed XD, otherwise if only 2 staff agreed then he would probably not say i was hacking
    Sep 13, 2015
  8. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    k I can totally belive you for everything like how I bribed them to go and ban u.
    Sep 13, 2015
  9. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    totally
    Sep 13, 2015
  10. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    We dont know that XD
    Sep 13, 2015
  11. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    please stop the freakin fight already i just wanna play bidu fusion kadrek or someone will deal with it wait nvm jeqqe dealt with it already can we just get over this conversation and move on already?

-Lifekiller43
    Sep 13, 2015
  12. PigCloud
    PigCloud
    Life earleir in chat you we're still complaining if you want this to stop then stop mentioning it in chat, it wont help by just complaining
    Sep 13, 2015
  13. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    holy crap now you're just trying to start it again me and @_Roki_ already forgave eachother like holy crap now im starting to think you didnt even care about if i hacked or not even though i didnt.
    Sep 14, 2015