Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by ironicmemexd

1. Meshic
    Meshic
    Nooo? ;)
    Nov 19, 2015
  2. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    lol im really not scared of you disagree all you want because if you keep rating its really idiotic because your so mad that i roasted you right their when i said your mama so if you have something else to say its no point
    Nov 19, 2015
  3. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Well you cant use the You Copyed My Post anymore because thats locked and pretty much im ignoreing the disagree comments because its just little pixels that are idiotic and clearly should of not been added on any websites
    Nov 19, 2015
  4. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Im really getting sick of you now on hypixel you comment on my artwork when clearly my friend made and you had a problem with it like really if you had something mean to say dont comment on it
    Nov 19, 2015
  5. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    You know what how about you go to hypixel and shut your mouth and find someone else to pick on because clearly i am busted and i already know that but now im changeing
    Nov 19, 2015
  6. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Im starting to change into something like (not lieing any more) im sick of hiding things i wanna let it out right now so if you have a problem with it go to hypixel and shut your god damn mouth you moran.
    Nov 19, 2015
  7. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    _Karthik_ Got something to say bring it (im ready)
    Nov 19, 2015
  8. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    You call Yo Mama a roast? Get off the internet kid. I can easily find other ways to roast you back, like the more idiotic threads you make. And no, I won't shut my mouth until you aren't an idiot anymore :)
    Nov 19, 2015
  9. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Lol is that all you got "get off the internet kid" what about you because clearly you should get a life instead of giving me shit just because you think you own this server or think your like a boss you are not your just a dumb@ss waiting for someone to roast you 24/7
    Nov 19, 2015
  10. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    If you wanna talk shit about me bring it because what you say does not make sense and are really idiotic and also who goes on the internet and finds oh how do i roast this person clearly you have to call your mom in so you can tell her how to spell this
    Nov 19, 2015
  11. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    But im really sick of your crap and if you dont shut your got damn mouth or find a freaking lifetime job so you dont spend your time on the computer doing shit i will freaking roast you roast you so hard you rage you moarn
    Nov 19, 2015
  12. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And if you think im a idiot i am not your being a dumb@ss right now because you dont have a lifetime job and you dont have a life like GET ONE ALREADY i know i have a life i go to school and learn what about you?
    Nov 19, 2015
  13. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    So you dont go to school because you always get in Bullied at school and blameing it on me ha its none of my bissness is it no its only yours so shut your got damn month before i put you in your place again
    Nov 19, 2015
  14. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Look mate i dont wanan be rude to you or anything but you asked for it like if you dont understand or saw what the mods said i did say sorry and i dont wanna be a rude person alright so please just stop i dont wanna be rude alright i already learned my lession i didnt know the internet rules
    Nov 19, 2015
  15. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    So please just leave me alone for a while before i start to overreact or something i dont wanna do that ok please just stop
    Nov 19, 2015
  16. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    roast me so hard? bitch please. You have more grammar mistakes then time I spend on the Internet. You spelled moron wrong, I'm wrong, you're wrong, and a ton of others wrong. And bullied? Me? Lmao. I spend time on the Internet because I have straight A's and finish my homework. I don't spend 8 hours a day on a block game server like you.
    Nov 19, 2015
  17. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    And hell, put me in my place? I've put you in your damn place so hard and your insults are complete shit. And you're saying I'm not making sense? Kid, your grammar is so horrible no one can make sense of your posts. Now, I don't care how many warnings I get for this, but get the FUCK off of the Internet, you plagiarizing liar.
    Nov 19, 2015
  18. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Lmao I spend my 8 hours on minecraft our idiotic are you really because i really dont give a crap about you and bitch please you get straight A's my ass and first off all people always makes mistakes and who really cares about grammar
    Nov 19, 2015
  19. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Really your pissing me off im just going to ignore you clearly your a pain in the ass making my head hurt so just piss off
    Nov 19, 2015
  20. Meshic
    Meshic
    I feel really bad for you. You only lie, and talk bullshit, I can imagine you in the school... with no other friend than your own mom. That's really depressing.
    Nov 19, 2015
  21. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    XD how about you get off the damn internet and also didnt you fully hear i said sorry for plagiarizing you prick now your making me overreact because your full of shit and indeed you do make no sense and i dont care about my grammar many people makes mistakes and other things they do so just piss off
    Nov 19, 2015
  22. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    ElMeshi_X4 i do have friends and if you think im scared of you i am not and i do have lot of friends and your mama always had to tuck you in your bed because your so sad in the corner and does not have a life
    Nov 19, 2015
  23. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Look right now i dont give a crap just like what sanei said just ignore the hate comments and ignore that player so i dont give a damn no more
    Nov 19, 2015
  24. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    Lol you're so mad kek... Lemme say something though. I've seen many pricks in my lifetime, but you sir, are a cactus.
    Nov 19, 2015
  25. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    And if you "don't give a damn" why are you still so mad and rage posting?
    Nov 19, 2015
  26. Meshic
    Meshic
    You got all of these problems by YOUR OWN. Also? Why do you keep talking? You just talk bullshit, is worthless and it looks like you can't get over it. We are calmed, we don't need to care about a kid, you are the only one reacting.
    Nov 19, 2015