Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by mandorrhea

1. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Lol coming here to tease me even more what a shame you had to go on my profile just to put this dumb single note about this how idiotic ima just ignore you instead cant take people who are idiotics / dumb
    Dec 9, 2015
  2. mandorrhea
    mandorrhea
    I'm not teasing you lmao. I'm simply asking you to stop spamming people with optimistic ratings just to lower their ratings. I honestly don't really care about my rating, but it isn't fair of you to randomly bring someone else's positive/negative ratio down. And in no way do you have the right to call me idiotic or dumb.
    Dec 9, 2015
  3. mandorrhea
    mandorrhea
    I'm not here to argue nor am I here to tease you. All I ask is that you stop spamming people with negative ratings simply because you don't like them.
    Dec 9, 2015
  4. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    k should of said that quick so then i didnt have to start drama e.e
    Dec 9, 2015
  5. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    also no need to get so hyped XD i love when i see people overreact and you might comment too this as well and start too overreat again just saying no need to reply back
    Dec 10, 2015
  6. mandorrhea
    mandorrhea
    When did I ever "overreact" I'm not the person that spams people with negative ratings just because I dislike them. If you don't want drama, don't start it in the first place. Think before your actions. You cannot expect me not to reply to you saying I was overreacting when you really are the one who overreacts and negatively rates people's posts because you don't like them, it's something a 6 year old would do.
    Dec 10, 2015
  7. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    For your information i only give people negative ratings because i do disagree with them and if i started this in the first place then why did you create a dumb post saying this you should of just carry one instead of starting drama
    Dec 10, 2015
  8. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    And i dont disagree people just because i dont like them just like i said i disagree with them and you have a problem of me disagreeing with you yet you spam disagrees all over my profile for "no reason" maybe you disagree with them and i disagree with yours that simple so no need to start with drama "you started"
    Dec 10, 2015
  9. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    unless you want me to have a other long talk with the admins so they can delete this dumb idiotic thread on my profile that i really dont care about and just because i put a disagree on someones post really -_-
    Dec 10, 2015
  10. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Look bonqueefisha you can act all you want because thats why i still have you on my ignore list and indeed i will have a long talk with the admins or mods so they can delete this thread so i dont have to deal with this dumb thing and i do overreact over the times but are you not overreacting right there? just saying
    Dec 10, 2015
  11. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    You know what i cant take you anymore ima just talk to the admins or mods see if they can delete this thread because clearly i want you to stop stalking my profile and leave me alone because i cant give a crap about you anymore now just sick of people that always dont understand the meanings of how i feel or how sometimes i overreact
    Dec 10, 2015
  12. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    See these are the problems we fight and fight and then we start to get to the "bad words" and it just gets crazy just like how elmesh wont shut up at those time when the "picture i took" maybe i didnt know sometimes i need to be told twice so i can understand you know so its fine if you keep starting drama its fine to me
    Dec 10, 2015
  13. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    once this thread is gone i will be sleeping for days and forgeting about everything that happend just like the old server i played and forgot about it 3 months? yeah so ima just ignore everything i said i used up my power just to type all of this so im ignoreing anything you say and talk to the admins
    Dec 10, 2015
  14. mandorrhea
    mandorrhea
    Woah buddy, you don't need to get so defensive, I asked you to simply stop putting negative ratings (being optimistic) on people's posts randomly. It is an obvious attempt to give people as many negitive ratings as possible but making is subtle by rating them "optimistic" even though it isn't optimistic at all. All I ask is that you stop. But give yourself a pat on the back for typing 7 messages in a row.
    Dec 11, 2015
  15. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    Alright then i will stop and i just told devilstuff too so hopefully he see this just in time so he can switch things at the time too but sometimes i do get angry at things that make dont make sense and stuff it feels like i image there voice when they were typeing this so sorry about that
    Dec 11, 2015
  16. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    and you didnt see how much i typed on elmesh profile when i tried to speak up for my self more like 10 posts in a row and yes indeed i will stop i will only disagree to post that i disagree for sorry about everything sorry indeed.
    Dec 11, 2015
  17. TenuxesX
    TenuxesX
    and also i have a feeling how you reacted when you saw 7 posts in a row idk but i can image how your reaction was XD
    Dec 11, 2015