Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by _BALINT_

1. ironicmemexd
    ironicmemexd
    What did you do to get banned?
    Jan 15, 2016
  2. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    Go to "bans" in the forums then "ban appeals", read part 1 then Part 2. ull see the whole story from my point of view and from the admin's point of view
    Jan 16, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    i cant go there for some reason it's private. Now just tell us what you were banned for.
    Jan 16, 2016
  4. hbl
    hbl
    The only people who can read Ban Appeals are the appealer and staff.
    Jan 16, 2016
  5. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    oh, didn't know that. sorry. well basically (I insist in the "basically") I saw jackie advertising for this very server. then I saw the 2nd rule of megacraft:"No advertisment for any server" which i thought was unlogical, since that actually means you cant advertise for THIS server.(part 2 in next message cuz I cant put all of it in one chat)
    Jan 17, 2016
  6. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    so I told that to jackie, and she was real nice and listened, And i told her it would be cool if the rule changed to "No advertisment for any server except this very one"(part 2 in next message cuz I cant put all of it in one chat). she said she would (I didn't know if she was just messing with me to get rid of this or if she really agreed)( part 3 in next message)
    Jan 17, 2016
  7. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    after that I went back to my stuff, but ItzAntony wanted to know as well . I already didn't want to explain myself again, but he was insisting. So i told him everything precisely but I dont think he cared after a moment, because he kept telling me "stop being an idiot/troll" I was serious by then, but then all the server wanted to know the story. (part 4 in next message)
    Jan 17, 2016
  8. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    So I tried explaining, but they kept saying "omfg ryan" or "Stfu Ryan".I was real angry and thought it was stupid as well, but then jackie said "1 last single warning until you get muted" so i tried saying "k end of story! stop!" but thats when ItzAntony muted me for 3 days. I think he was ready to mute me if I said ANYTHING, so this is why i raged. I was trying to end it, but he muted me for THAT!
    Jan 17, 2016
  9. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    If i were him, I would have atleast muted me directly, then it would have been logical. but then comes he bad part: I spam "fuck you" to him because I was super mad. and he banned me.
    Jan 17, 2016
  10. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    so its half antony's fault and half your fault. Antony should've not muted u for only that. AND FOR 3 days which is pretty unfair. BUT it was your fault for spamming to him "FUCk you fuck you fuck you fuck you" a million times. Which is your fault. SO. I say you shouldnt be banned. You should be muted for at least 2 or 3 days, and then you'll be able to talk. That's my suggestion.
    Jan 17, 2016
  11. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    thanks for being on ùm my side dude! :D ive sent itzantony a ban appeal, which he denied, so then i sent a private message which he didn't answer to. :C so i sent a 2nd ban appeal which no one's answered as well. dont know what to do next.
    Jan 17, 2016
  12. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Well im on your side from the mute. But i'm on antony's side when you kept saying "Fuck you" to him.
    Jan 17, 2016
  13. _BALINT_
    _BALINT_
    aw ya know atleast you think I shouldn't be perm banned :D
    Jan 19, 2016