Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by hbl

1. hbl
    hbl
    You need to learn this lesson. Sometimes, it's better to leave someone alone than to beg, and that's what you need to learn. Take this advice seriously, and do not go against it because I know that we know that it's true, no matter how different someone is.
    Feb 7, 2016
  2. Brookeeeeee
    Brookeeeeee
    I think what I am, and it doesn't matter if what other people think, I think I am awesome other people think I am stupid, but I don't think that, I think I am awesome.

I
    Feb 7, 2016
  3. Brookeeeeee
    Brookeeeeee
    I think I am awesome some people think I am stupid, but I don't care I believe I am awesome
    Feb 7, 2016
  4. Brookeeeeee
    Brookeeeeee
    some people do some people don't but I think I am. So they can think what they want to think but I think what I think I am. So what I say I want to be means I have time to look forward to that in my life, because I have so many years but you want to make your life worth it! Because you don't know when it will end. Like I have time to look forward to being who I want to be.
    Feb 7, 2016
  5. Brookeeeeee
    Brookeeeeee
    That is not saying I want to be someone else it means what I think I am I can work harder to be that. Like I think I am mature because, I punctuate, use commas start a sentence with a capital letter and I act mature is the most part.
    Feb 7, 2016
  6. Brookeeeeee
    Brookeeeeee
    Because people can be mature just not capitalize it doesn't matter about that but sometimes people think you're more mature by that.
    Feb 7, 2016