Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Ahh Leafy back at it again with the swearing!
    Grow up child
    yes i havent forgeten about that
    May 6, 2016
  2. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Rye, just ignore him.
    May 6, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    ah rye back at it again with the stalking! You need to grow up you piece of crap. You should know that the 21st century are filled with people like me, saying im leafy really doesn't insult me. Second of all you're trying to tell me to "Grow up" even though i probably dropped my balls before you did you fucking prick, and also the fact im older than you.
    May 7, 2016
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    even though it's by one month, you try to be big and trying to be the "Nice Guy" When you're just a little fucked up prick. If you want to talk about mistakes, you should ask your parents. Also im pretty sure you would be this mad, So dont be a fucking loser and think that you wouldn't do the same you fucking inbred degenerate. At this point i dont fucking care anymore....
    May 7, 2016
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    people that are like you fill up mega and that's just bull shit. No wonder your parents fucking left you under a bridge. God dammit it makes me so fucking mad that you come here just to say that. I only did the same fucking thing because you started the shit because you were fucking butt hurt when i just did a little bit of inappropriate language. Then when i just express my opinion about mega in a non vulgar way.
    May 7, 2016
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    god let people like you on this fucking earth? obviously he's trying to let people know that people can fight problems in the world like you so that's why he creates them Obviously you had to be born a fucking month after me which actually makes me more angry because i can't believe i was born a month before a fucking dickhead degenerate did. You shithead fuck i dont even care what staff do at this point
    May 7, 2016
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    trust me, make me angry again ill be even more ruthless and fucking savage. Trust me i was at my minimum you fuck shit
    May 7, 2016
  8. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Oh you are a hard lad you can swear, im so jealous!! But seriously, enough with the swearing -_- Swearing is fine but overusing it makes you literally look like what you just claimed Ryerye was,. So stop trying to turn the forums into an obnoxious place and grow up
    May 7, 2016