Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    your just trying to seek attention now honestly ;/
    May 7, 2016
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    honestly you're fucking targeting me. Get the fuck off of my dick for once.
    May 7, 2016
  3. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    I am not targetting you whatsoever and im pretty sure that is extremely hypocritical coming from you who is constantly targetting staff and acting like they cant do fuck all, your ability to seek attention and constantly harrass staff members that actually care about the server and not constanty swearing on the forums like someone does *cough* isn't gonna get you far in life my friend
    May 7, 2016
  4. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Kutze i strongly agree with you this guy seeks attention way to much it could be from making fun of a player to being just a totaly annoying 5yearold its stupid, i am getting sick of this on the forums, The forums is supposed to be a great place explain people about how great the staff and server on but when they see people like leafy complaing they are gonna think twice
    May 7, 2016
  5. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Most of the drama on the server is us complaining about leafy or him complaining about staff,players,him getting "unfairly" muted, You really dont see the picture why you get muted most of the time? Its because you swear,be innapropiate, and just act like a total jerk
    May 7, 2016
  6. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    well if you werent a fuck shit to me maybe i wouldn't have been a jerk. Also if you weren't such a dickhead to trist i also would've not been an asshole. But guess what? There's a reason i am an asshole, and that's because of you. You can't defend yourself like i can, your only tactic is to snitch on me like a fucker so you could get your ways.
    May 7, 2016
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    well kutze the reason why i swear at you guys is mainly because of your bull shit rules you enforce. Senpai did help me calm down by actually talking me through and not being a fucktard dickhead like you. Oh no looks like i disrespected you. Guess what idgaf anymore. You can go drink bleach. i dont even fucking care anymore
    May 7, 2016
  8. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Omg mom get the camera the 5 year old is swearing I AM SO JEALOUS! your like one of the kids on COD or CSGO that yells at the mic and swears for no reason in every sentences
    and we all hate those types of kids, like honestly i can fight for my self, and all along thats what i have been doing.
    May 7, 2016
    lifekiller43_ likes this.
  9. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    I swear to god if you yell at kutze one more time i am gonna get to my point
    kutze is a good staff
    stop being suck a freaking jerk to there staff its hard enough for them when they have to deal with people like you, kutze is trying not to get pissed off by you but your making everyone pissed off.
    May 7, 2016
  10. ProbablySid_
    ProbablySid_
    I'd rather you all stop arguing on my profile. @ryerye1243 @lifeleafyishere43
    May 7, 2016
    lifeleafyhere43 likes this.
  11. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Alright sid
    i listen to senpai sid!
    May 7, 2016
  12. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    what have i created.
    Nov 7, 2016