Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Acceqeted

1. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Perm muted? Apparently people have spammed inappropriate words over and over and only got warned about it a few times. While your advertising was probably wrong, this inconsistency in punishments is starting to annoy me.
    Jul 4, 2016
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    ikr staff are pretty much turned into shit now, and plus if the friends on ts wanted the ip then why the fuck would you ban him LOL. that makes literally 0 sense...... if his friends wanted the ip they should have NO REASON to perm mute, clearly i'm not gonna say who this is, but you know who you are.
    Jul 4, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    You're like another givenchy... First you have problems with me, then you start having problems with other people and soon enough you'll start quitting and you'll just play the victim card when you leave to make people feel bad about you. And you know what, ill just say who it is cuz i feel like it ;) @YaBoiSyd seriously lol if you're gonna be another givenchy.
    Jul 4, 2016
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    @YaBoiSyd i can't even believe it lol, you were the last person i thought that i was gonna have problems with. Soon you'll be having a lot of issues with other players like you are right now, then someone is gonna make a thread about you and how your job is. Then after like 2 weeks, you're just gonna quit because people aren't appreciating you.
    Jul 4, 2016
  5. lifekiller43
  6. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Atleast sid is actually banning and muting people thats the only person actually doing it rn
    Jul 5, 2016
  7. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Looks like my predictions were correct :D
    Nov 7, 2016
  8. Givenchy
    Givenchy
    @lifekiller43_ I didn't quit for sympathy lmao I have a real life and a job. I'll continue to slay the queens while you stay on mc and in a cardboard box in an alley lmao
    Dec 14, 2016
  9. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    idk if i was talking to ya...... tf? Also i don't play mc anymore either. I don't blame you for quitting in such a server that doesn't even let you have your voice heard (At most times). Plus i don't live in a cardboard box in the alley, i live in a cardboard box in the middle of the streets.
    Dec 15, 2016
  10. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    *i didn't know* also why tf are ya saying it now anyways? Plus after you "Quit" i remember seeing you on a few days after you created the thread. Then telling me to "F*** off" anytime i try to ask you a question.......... You're contradicting your own points.
    Dec 15, 2016