Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Comments on Profile Post by Zelda_gamer26

1. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    So, today I realized how blind people can really be! I'm not surprised, but a little hurt. . . My brother IRL (Blue_Ninja19) was permanently muted for spam. Of course my family doesn't want to waste five dollars on one server when you can play on others.
    Jul 26, 2016
  2. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    But he happens to like this server, and he really doesn't want to loose it. Why I said that some people are blind, well. . . Its because they don't realize that very young people play on minecraft, maybe even THIS server.
    Jul 26, 2016
  3. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    And I am sure that the owner would hate to see people leave the server for good, well some people don't like getting muted for a dumb reason like spam either! I personally love this server, and the people on it, but getting muted for spam? When other servers kick you for spam?!
    Jul 26, 2016
  4. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    I would rather kick over spam any day. There are many OTHER problems besides spam. Well, you have Harassment witch can happen behind ANYONE'S' back, you also have griefing which people do anyway.
    Jul 26, 2016
  5. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    Let's see there is also Racism which can ALSO happen behind ANYONE'S back. Now these are just a few of the SERVER'S RULES. So why does the staff only pay attention to spam or clogging chat? I find it stupid that you have to pay for a server (or unmute) when you have better things to do. . .
    Jul 26, 2016
  6. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    That is all I have to say.
    Jul 26, 2016
  7. Zelda_gamer26
    Zelda_gamer26
    P.S protest with me if you think muteing and paying for an unmute is wrong! We payed 30$ for minecraft dont make us pay more for silly things like a mute! BlueFusion12 please make a change, some people are younger than you think.
    Jul 26, 2016
  8. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Firstly, all that could've gone in a thread, this small text with the breaks in between is kind of hard to read.
    Jul 26, 2016
  9. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Secondly, there was an old system where people would be told not to spam, then kicked, then muted if they carried on, but many players protested that staff were being too lenient, which is why you now get a direct mute.
    Jul 26, 2016
  10. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    I think these matters will probably be discussed in the next staff meeting (I'm not staff though) because many other players now want the staff to be lenient (they really can't make up their minds -.-).
    Thirdly, staff do pay attention to all of the rules, it's just that they can't see private messages or can't spend ALL the time on Minecraft.
    Jul 26, 2016
  11. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    I like how you said " we shouldnt be muted for a silly thing like spam" what are you saying spam is bad ,-,
    Jul 27, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.