Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Jeqqe_

1. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    Swearing is no longer allowed on the forums, so the messages were removed.

As for your comments:
    When in the last 2 years have you felt the "true MegaCraft spirit"? The answer would be never. That "spirit" died along with 1.0. Minecraft has changed since 2012 unless you haven't realized. It's either grow or die. The changes we make to SkyBlock are in the interest in improving the experience...
    Aug 3, 2016
    Samiiii_ likes this.
  2. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    ... for the average user (who is age 12-14). I'm sorry that you insist on clinging to the past. We all wish the "glory days" would return, but they wont. We have to roll with the punches and make the most of the hand we are dealt. I don't want to see Mega die like so many servers before it, so I'm doing all in my power and ability to ensure it stays running.
    Aug 3, 2016
    Samiiii_ likes this.
  3. ItzAntony
    ItzAntony
    "Reason: No Swearing > Swearing/Cursing of any type is not allowed. This includes self-censoring. (i.e. **** ."
    Aug 3, 2016
  4. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    aylmao...kk king anto.
    Aug 3, 2016
    BiduBR, Kutze_ and BuffEgan like this.
  5. BuffEgan
    BuffEgan
    Because getting mutes for no reason, censoring chat, and shitty attitudes are in the interest of improving the experience x
    Aug 3, 2016
    Kutze_, Samiiii_ and _Brokencrystal_ like this.
  6. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    It is improving the experience for the majority. It's only the very vocal minority that can't adapt to the changes.
    Aug 3, 2016
  7. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    We adapted well. You just decided to change it over and over again.
    Aug 3, 2016
    lifekiller43_, BuffEgan and Kutze_ like this.
  8. BuffEgan
    BuffEgan
    Have you gotten feedback from this 'Majority'? I hear nobody saying they enjoy all of the experience.
    Aug 3, 2016
    Kutze_ likes this.
  9. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    Not exactly. We've made sweeping changes to the server over the past months, however the forums has had one all encompassing rules update a few weeks ago. I just find it odd that we get criticized when we don't change things and then when we do, everyone wishes it was like what it used to be. We're doing our best to make Mega good for everyone, which is not an easy task.
    Aug 3, 2016
  10. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    @BuffEgan They don't talk. Take a gander at the player count over the last 8 months. It speaks for itself. We went from 50 average at the beginning of the year to 70 average before summer to 100-120s during the summer. We are growing because people like the server. Otherwise we would be losing players.
    Aug 3, 2016
  11. BuffEgan
    BuffEgan
    We understand you have to make changes, but some of these changes we find unnecessary.
    Aug 3, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  12. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    Please do elaborate.
    Aug 3, 2016
  13. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Er, some of the player count changes... summer holidays?
    Aug 3, 2016
    Kutze_ and BuffEgan like this.
  14. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    That's why I mentioned "before summer" numbers. We've been growing this year partially due to the changes we've made to improve in-game chat and reducce toxicity. Comparing the in-game experience on Creative from the beginning of the year to before summer started shows a very large improvement.
    Aug 3, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  15. BuffEgan
    BuffEgan
    We don't feel the censoring of all 'swear' words is necessary. I mean the F word is fair enough but other things nobody gets offended by. The mute system is pretty bad, at the moment, if someone says fck in chat they get muted, Also its like 4 mutes and perma mute, the mutes should re-set every like 2 weeks
    Aug 3, 2016
    Samiiii_ and Kutze_ like this.
  16. BuffEgan
    BuffEgan
    . I just think the staff are taking it a bit too seriously, I feel people enjoy a more laid back experience a bit more. Also there is never any warnings, If people aren't familiar with the rules they could find themselves perma muted or banned. A quick warning would fix this.
    Aug 3, 2016
    Samiiii_, _Brokencrystal_ and Kutze_ like this.
  17. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Comment deleted for, was it the word damn or jacob sartorious? xd
    Aug 3, 2016
  18. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Staff were less lenient due to about 4 players on the forums wanting to try out a stricter system. :I
    Aug 3, 2016
  19. BlueFusion12
    BlueFusion12
    The staff and I will be having a discussion this weekend on any adjustments we may need to make to muting, rules, etc. I'll update you all when we make some decisions. However you all really need to calm down....
    Aug 3, 2016
  20. Samiiii
    Samiiii
    ok king blue
    Aug 3, 2016
  21. Jeqqe_
    Jeqqe_
    Alright blue, Can you check the skype msg I sent?
    Aug 3, 2016