Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by _Brokencrystal_

1. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    sorry for being a douche tho.. ;/ i feel like a dumbass cya friend :)
    Aug 22, 2016
  2. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    It's alright. No point eroding trust in peoples you may not ever talk to again.
    Aug 22, 2016
  3. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Kootze no offense but you should of thought of that before doing that... What you did on skyblock chat has upset a lot of people and me taking a break and finding that out does worry me a lot and made me a bit annoyed. Do not do it again ever and this is your warning due to other staff not being available at that time / refusing to punish or warn you if they was on their main or alt.
    Aug 22, 2016
  4. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Kutze you didn't just make broken leave but many others you swear constantly and make new comers think this is a bad server, you should be ashamed.
    Aug 23, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  5. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    I'm not the only one that made her leave, stop targetting me your like 10. I honestly don't care what you say you sound like a kettle go away.
    Aug 23, 2016
  6. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    While it is true that there were other people behaving as badly as you were, what Rye said is also truthful. I hope you at least consider having some regard for the rules.
    "your like 10" assuming you're calling him ten based on how mature you see him as, considering what you've said in chat recently that's a little rich coming from you.
    Aug 23, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.