Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    left march, came back july, got my first mute for saying someone hacked (Later on he was caught) 1 month later i was falsely banned for "Hacking" even though i didn't, anyone unban me? yep it was a tempban that's why. Lost my first pvp tournament, Later on discovered as a hacker. (again he was exposed)
    Sep 5, 2016
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    SKip to december and i get banned because of 4 things i did 3 months prior (August) Which was someting in chat, perm muted the next day. skip 1 month later in january person who banned me quit, 1 month later person who harassed me countless times stepped down from staff (Still plays)
    Sep 5, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    after february everything went smoothly and i don't think there were any problems after (Maybe small problems)
    Sep 5, 2016
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Here's June when they promote someone, soon as that happens, the protocol is made, They decide not to learn what happened before, then the exact things are happening again, I Get punished for bs and the circle keeps going on and on and on. Soon enough in july i get perm muted
    Sep 5, 2016
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    got durped
    Sep 6, 2016