Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by Kutze_

1. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    I think peach is actually one of the decent staff members, I am on about Frog, Pathetic as fuck
    Sep 19, 2016
    ryerye1243 and Senpai_Artic like this.
  2. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Have to agree with kootze peach is a good staff. Rye I don't see why you have a big problem with peach. It's not like your on the server to see how good she is doing. So can you stop rye? Thanks.
    Sep 19, 2016
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Honestly peach is doing. When I was still on she was pretty much the most understanding person and actually took criticism
    Sep 21, 2016
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Frog on the other hand is just annoying, immature, and acts like he's superior. He apparently can spew insults but the players can't other wise it's considered disrespecting staff. Pretty much a male version of Maya.
    Sep 21, 2016
  5. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    He also has a tendency of kicking and muting himself a lot. Check the punishment list XD
    Sep 21, 2016
  6. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "I was staff and i was immature but I wasn't that shit"
    cough you sure about that?
    Sep 21, 2016
  7. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "Frog on the other hand is just annoying, immature, and acts like he's superior. He apparently can spew insults but the players can't other wise it's considered disrespecting staff. Pretty much a male version of Maya."

When did i act like i'm superior? and on a minecraft server?
    When did i spew insults exactly? if i did why has no one reported me?
    about the annoying part eh go for it love you too
    Sep 21, 2016
  8. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "He also has a tendency of kicking and muting himself a lot. Check the punishment list XD"

Can't argue with that? but what's your point?
    Sep 21, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  9. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "I think peach is actually one of the decent staff members, I am on about Frog, Pathetic as fuck"

What are you on about now dear kutze.
    Sep 21, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  10. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "100% agree with you there life. Some people may deny it but it's facts. F.A.C.T.S. :)"

Senpai i don't think you can rant on about anyone being bad staff
    hypocrisy much?
    Sep 21, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  11. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Okay okay sorry frog o-o" soz froggy D: hug me!!!!!! ... I'm normal
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  12. FrogByChoice
    FrogByChoice
    "Okay okay sorry frog o-o" soz froggy D: hug me!!!!!! ... I'm normal"

You mind telling me what made you feel that way?
    Sep 21, 2016
  13. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    Frog what I meant by I wasn't that shit was, I didn't ban people with a name like "big tites magee" on Teamspeak" which is clearly retarded, And what I'm on about is that PeachHalves is a decent staff member in response to RyeRye and I'm saying that you are pathetic because I think you are? Is that fine with you? Or is that to complicated to comprehend? Do I need to go through it again.. or?
    Sep 21, 2016
  14. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    "Senpai i dont think you can rant on about anyone being bad staff hypocrisy much?" Umm haha what..? You're saying that SenpaiArtic an Admin on the server, is a bad, immature staff member and you're calling her out for being a hypocrite? She was probably the best staff we had at the time, unlike you muting players for bullshit reasons.
    Sep 21, 2016
  15. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    And I'm pretty sure she meant that she was apologizing for what you said about her being a immature staff, but you obviously aren't a normal functioning human who has the manners to say "It's alright" and take everything out of proportion, this is exactly why I unfollowed you, you're a smartass
    Sep 21, 2016
  16. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Okay frog you literally made my point. You're making terrible insults and you're acting like a smartass. Also you muting and kicking yourself, you also made my point that you're too immature to be staff
    Sep 21, 2016
  17. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    "What are you on about now dear kutze."

he was replying to a comment.
    Sep 21, 2016
  18. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Thanks kootze <3 :P I have to kind of agree with kootze; frog you need to atleast be calm about all of this, even if people are saying bad stuff, responding the way you did wasn't the best choice. :/ I am trying to be reasonable here :/ I mean I don't have the right to tell you how to do your job but
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 and RickHarrisonVEVO like this.
  19. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    I have a right to suggest things or give my opinion. Try to think of this as a chance to see the faults and try to improve. :/ I mean I don't mind if you don't want to, what I am trying to get at is that it's good to try and be calm and help others and understand others.
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  20. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    When I was staff my main thing I focused on was getting people's views as me as staff and where I should improve or listen to their ideas and understand them. To try and make them involve in helping improving the server as a whole.
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  21. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    But I think ima end my points here; I don't mind if you view me as an immature, bad staff before frog because it is your own opinion and I respect that. :P I hope this doesn't let you hate me more but :P Hope you understand :/ Even now I try to help as much as i can even if I am not staff. XD
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  22. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Peach is good I made a mistake and what life said about frog saying he is a male version of maya is true. Frog u can get annoying at points your a nice guy but you get way to damn strict
    Sep 21, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  23. Ryerye1243
    Ryerye1243
    Lol frog your one to call Senpai a bad staff I guarantee you she wasn't she was nice to me and she helped me through hard times. She at least muted people for reasonable events. Like frog gtfo don't ever say a fuckin word about Senpai again she is better then most staff now so fuck off.

Oh and peach if your reading this I'm sorry <3
    Sep 21, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  24. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Thanks rye I appreciate that you think I am :) but try to calm down on the language. I don't care how he views me because that is his view and I respect his view. I do really appreciate it though that you are glad I was there for you and I am still there for you :)
    Sep 21, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.
  25. Kutze_
    Kutze_
    what have i started
    Sep 22, 2016
  26. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Organic milk
    Sep 22, 2016
    ryerye1243 likes this.