Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by KennyFR

1. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Hey Lewis. Now I'm just pointing this out please if you want to report a staff member please contact the staff manager or the owner. Making this kind of attention on the forums isn't going to solve anything. This can cause a bad reputation for the server if you keep making this public.
    Nov 17, 2016
  2. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    We respect that you are upset about this problem that has happened to you but I think shouting and ranting about this staff member will make a bad reputation for you to staff. Hope you can understand where I am going at; just please no more of this until staff have contact you further about this.
    Nov 17, 2016
  3. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Thanks for reading. (I'm not here to control your actions I am only suggesting and I am trying to make this easier for everyone :) )
    Nov 17, 2016
  4. KennyFR
    KennyFR
    I've already made a player report i'm just giving the staff and the server a bad reputation because they are not responding to my reports / appeals
    Nov 17, 2016
  5. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    I only removed it because it was full with swearing and offensive language. Express your opinion without so many swearing and stick to facts please otherwise i have to delete it.
    Nov 17, 2016
  6. KennyFR
    KennyFR
    It was my name ????? IT WAS LEWISOHHH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
    Nov 17, 2016
  7. Xxnder
    Xxnder
    "making complaints about him" , "IT WAS LEWISOHHH" Which one was it? Was it you making complaints about him or "LEWISOHHH"
    Nov 18, 2016
    ArticTheArticuno likes this.
  8. KennyFR
    KennyFR
    No idea ive made about 50 forums posts about my bans / about NotMyFault
    Nov 18, 2016