Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by _Brokencrystal_

1. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    ... but you needn't be rude or sarcastic, especially if you do that in appeals and reports because you think no players can see you - if it becomes a habit, they will see and if not, you're still setting a bad example to new staff, if there are any.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  2. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    I suppose what I'm saying is, phrase everything nicely so people don't think worse of you than you are, just because someone was being frustrating. I find that saying nice things instead of rude things makes you a nicer person.
    Thank you for reading~ ^-^
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  3. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    (this is a comment because I wanted to keep the above at the top of my page)
    On a totally unrelated note, ***** of ************* (subserver and server names) upgraded to beta 5 version - you can break crystal blocks now and Side and God joked about it - I've been gone almost two months and they remember me ;-; :')
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  4. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    Have to agree with you here; being sarcastic or jokingly to a rule breaker is just going to put a bad image of you as staff and of course they will try to get you demoted. The main thing about being staff is being kind to others no matter who they are.
    Dec 8, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
  5. Senpai_Artic
    Senpai_Artic
    This was the main thing I focused on as staff because I wanted them to be happy and be helped no matter what they done.
    Dec 8, 2016
    _Brokencrystal_ likes this.