Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by _Brokencrystal_

1. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    If you give more warnings instead of mutes, people don't just use up rule breaking ration (eh, if they do, they're a troll, which not everyone is) as soon as possible. They're not robots programmed to do harm! If you don't punish them quickly for the slightest things, they'll think you're not unnecessarily strict, which is a good thing. They'll have more trust. Trust is the key to a community.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  2. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    Please don't say I'm blaming staff for following the punishment list that was set for them, by the way. I'm basing this off a few posts I've seen different staff make - those posts completely rejected the idea of a gentler punishment system, saying that people would break as many rules as possible each day while evading mutes and bans.
    Again, thank you for reading ^^ <3
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  3. ItzAntony
    ItzAntony
    I'm sure trust did exist... I don't think I've seen you online much when I am online but if you seen how a lot of the players acted, you really wouldn't know how to trust or who to trust.
    Dec 8, 2016
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  4. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    I'm never online. Can't be, not when there's somewhere so much better. I'm saying all this just from the forums.
    I'm not saying the staff have to put all their trust in the players. I'm saying they need to let the players trust them. A community where the players do not feel comfortable with the staff is not a good one.
    Dec 9, 2016