Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by lifekiller43

1. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    for minecraft or another game, it's honestly very hard to get through. I don't blame blue really for leavin. plus he's 19, lol, I don't know anyone else who plays this sack of shyte except @Chrxstxan (PRetty sure he doesn't play much either) honestly if you play mc passed 17 and do it actively, you have a problem. (Unless you're a YTer.)
    Jan 24, 2017
  2. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    *Correction* If you're passed 16 You have a huge problem.
    Jan 24, 2017
  3. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    People seriously think that staff actually get on actively when they have work school, and regular life instead of playing minecraft? Yeesh. I don't like mc anymore Lol, i don't think i ever have really for a while.
    Jan 24, 2017
  4. lifekiller43
    lifekiller43
    Especially the retarded 16-17 year old's that get in a fight with 13-14 year old's. Like come on. Usually people who try to roast me are anime nazi's. Pretty much weaboos. Like seriously tf? Either god isn't real or these people's brains haven't evolved in evolution.
    Jan 24, 2017
  5. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    There's this wonderful (one mod) server which has mostly 15+ staff.
    There are no staff who act immaturely, log on and go AFK all day, break the rules or ignore the players because they just wanted a fancy tag and don't care about helping.
    The general community there is very friendly, honest and forgiving and their playercount has been rising recently.
    Jan 24, 2017
  6. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    But I do agree that it's very difficult to regain interest in a game after you've become bored with it.
    Jan 24, 2017
  7. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    Ye agree with you both. Blue is 20 rn and if he lost/changed his field of interest it's ok. I can understand if you are "too old" for that or if it doesn't interest you anymore. So blue, don't worry that's ok ^^
    Jan 24, 2017