Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments on Profile Post by _Brokencrystal_

1. ProbablySid_
    ProbablySid_
    I think the current staff are pretty good
    Apr 16, 2017
    Senpai_Artic likes this.
  2. ProbablySid_
    ProbablySid_
    (In general)
    Apr 16, 2017
    _Brokencrystal_ and Senpai_Artic like this.
  3. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    ah but I mean their muting policy thing. a lot of the time they're told they should be muting without warning, yes? if not, they have not been telling the truth as they said ._.
    Apr 16, 2017
  4. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    We have to warn only if we mute for 2 hours, if we mute longer, we don't have to warn first.
    Apr 16, 2017
  5. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    woah there. do they not trust anyone O_O you go one warning > two hour mute? or three+ hour mutes without any warning? that is wayyy too much :O
    Apr 16, 2017
  6. NotMyFault
    NotMyFault
    Check /punishments INGAME ;)
    Apr 16, 2017
  7. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    ehm, no thank you. to me, muting without warnings (except advertising bots) sounds completely ridiculous. there are accidents and times peoples don't read the rules -- happens so much, even for real life things, not only with block game servers, it will happen. hope you start with five minutes just to let the players know being muted is a thing and let it function as more of a harsh warning than a punishment. :s
    Apr 17, 2017
  8. ProbablySid_
    ProbablySid_
    I think the direct mutes are for things like advertising anyway. I don't know how you can say the staff aren't being nice when you don't really come on to actually see what goes on.
    Apr 17, 2017
    _Brokencrystal_ and NotMyFault like this.
  9. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    thank you for explaining the completely warning-less mutes, sid, although some posts say different. i am not saying "the staff themselves are being not nice", as i've tried to explain before, i am talking about your mutes policy thingy. the way staff are made to do it. there's a thread explaining it, no?
    Apr 17, 2017
  10. _Brokencrystal_
    _Brokencrystal_
    i think that where i am, the staff are actually trusted to have reasonable judgement. perhaps i am too used to that. and i didn't mean to start a big comment chain, just wanted to point out you could allow staff to be less harsh. sorry :c
    Apr 17, 2017
    NotMyFault likes this.