Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
KytaFreesky
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 13 2
Agree 2 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 4 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 1 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 1 0
Birthday:
Sep 18, 1997 (Age: 26)
Home Page:
Wandering from place to place, in the USA
Janitor/Custodian

KytaFreesky

Male, 26, from Wandering from place to place, in the USA

New post on my blog; part 1 of my relationship with music. Link at my homepage down below. Feb 20, 2018

1. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Forgive me if I don't talk much. It's loud enough in my head. Also forgive me if I talk too much. I need to know if I can still hear myself.
    2. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      So, this is my life. And I want you, dear reader, to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.
    3. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      The mind is a powerful thing. I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind. My mind tells me I'm fine as I hear the call of the void.
    4. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      People tell me their secrets. I think it's because they know I have no one to betray them to. That's also why I keep so many of my own.
    5. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      If only, if only, there was a way. To bring an understanding to all people today. Then maybe, just maybe, my mask would fall away.
    6. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I wish people could take a look through my eyes, see others how I see them, and see me how I see myself. Maybe then they'd realize who I am.
    7. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I walk the road of sorrows deep, and the path is very steep. I try to follow the footsteps I see, but the wind blows my guide away from me.
    8. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I went through the darkness that covers me, deep as the pit I found myself in. But where is the light? I cannot tell. I must be stuck again.
      1. _Brokencrystal_ likes this.
    9. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      For the longest time, I have been afraid. Fearful of what people would think if I showed the truth. I have no need to show my true self.
    10. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Something seems to lead me on. I wonder if it's guiding me to the light, or to more darkness. Perhaps I'm not the only ghost in this place.
    11. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I decided to take a break from Minecraft in general. But I'm back now. I feel... determined. (I finally broke down and finished Undertale.)
    12. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      To all those (including myself) who celebrate it and/or have someone serving: Hope you have a Memorial Day that is worth storing in memory.
    13. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Once, underneath the stars I saw in the sky of this planet I don't call home, I wished death. I was saved by my mask. My sanity lives in it.
    14. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Everyone has their own unique life experiences which make them who they uniquely are. Mine are just as unique to me, as yours are to you.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
      2. Ryerye1243
        Ryerye1243
        Your profile posts are always deep...
        May 25, 2016
    15. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      If I were to ever take off this mask of mine, I think that I would have to be empty inside, and ready to reveal all the secrets that I hide.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
    16. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I hide my true face in hopes I can leave this place with no trace of the fears and worries that I can not erase from its hard empty space.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
    17. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      There was a time when I didn't wear a mask. I hid myself with the dark instead, because I thought the dark was safe. It was, but I was not.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
    18. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      Don't judge me. I judge myself harshly enough. I don't need more people judging me for who they only perceive me to be.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
      2. The_Kadrek
        The_Kadrek
        wow so deep omg!
        May 17, 2016
        Kutze_ likes this.
    19. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      I was once asked, "Your true face... What kind of face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that your true face?" I wish I knew.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
    20. KytaFreesky
      KytaFreesky
      The mask I wear hides not just my identity. I hide my emotion, tears and fears in my mask so people think I am as "normal" as them. I'm not.
      1. Sanaenae likes this.
      2. _Brokencrystal_
        _Brokencrystal_
        You are not normal. No one person is normal. Because of this, there is no definition of normal. We are all unique.
        May 11, 2016
        ryerye1243 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 18, 1997 (Age: 26)
    Home Page:
    http://kytawrites.weebly.com/
    Wandering from place to place, in the USA
    Janitor/Custodian
    Why would you care about someone like me? I have so many problems and issues in my life, and nobody wants to hear about them. Go ahead and go to my website, if you want to. I post on my blog there sometimes.

Signature

KytaFreesky, the lost outcast, the last of his kind. The wanderer, the old soul. The friend to all, and friend of no-one. The lone wolf crying in the night for just a little bit of light. The one who writes for this world he does not want to call home. "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before." -Edgar Allan Poe. Find him at his website or on Discord at KytaFreesky#4955