Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
MegaMiana
Last Activity:
Apr 17, 2018 at 6:48 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 0
Agree 0 0
Funny 0 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
Jun 16, 1997 (Age: 26)

MegaMiana

MegaMiana was last seen:
Apr 17, 2018
    1. MegaMiana
      MegaMiana
      So the whole name thing is fixed but no one will believe me because for some reason it didn't change my name on the forums.
      1. NotMyFault
        NotMyFault
        It will change if you log in with your new name.
        May 8, 2017
      2. hbl
        hbl
        Or you can I think change your name on here by using a feature, I'm not sure which one but I do know there is one.

Also- for proof of your name change-
        http://www.namemc.com/s?Miakuma
        May 9, 2017
    2. _Brokencrystal_
      _Brokencrystal_
      hi there. i'm afraid yes it's most likely you will have to wait a month to change your names back, these peoples are pretty strict with the name and don't force-nick, banning instead, from the appeals i've seen. if any staff read this hey, forcing-nicking everyone to put Panda in their name is better xP
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MegaMiana
        MegaMiana
        yayy, wwe agrreed on a prrice sso icann havve my account bacck. now jjust an... enttire.... monnth....... *givves up*
        Apr 23, 2017
      3. _Brokencrystal_
        _Brokencrystal_
        you are saying you couldn't have changed the password and blocked them from your account?
        Apr 23, 2017
      4. MegaMiana
        MegaMiana
        thhey had access tto thhe emaill sso they coulldd channge iit thhemmselvves, but iim fixxing iit
        Apr 23, 2017
    3. MegaMiana
      MegaMiana
      When an Internal Server Error gets in the way of you playing with your friends, and bans you for nothing. Thanks Mega. Great quality.
      1. PeachHalves
        PeachHalves
        Hey, I'll check this out when I get home, I should be able to fix this for you.
        Dec 12, 2016
    4. MegaMiana
      MegaMiana
      i am back again! after not opening this site cause it crashed me i tried to do it today and it worked! yay
    5. mandorrhea
      mandorrhea
      Did you get a username change? Ive never seen you around.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 16, 1997 (Age: 26)