Posted by RoboJackPlays on Oct 1, 2017
There are a few things you all need to know before going to submit your plot to gain Master.
- You must be the rank Artisan
- The build must be at least 2x2 large plots (Merged)
- You are required to follow the randomly selected theme given to you on Artisan rank-up (Read below for more)
- You must have outstanding terrain. Every single block you place should look perfect; Your terrain must not look like it was rushed or made using WorldEdit or Voxelsniper. You are REQUIRED to have some terrain within your plots however it must not be overly filled.
- You must have multiple sub-structures and at least one main structure. These must all be highly detailed and fit in with the plot theme. All structures should have an interior and some sort of reference to your theme.
- Your build must contain a large variation or...