Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

This may be off topic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Karthik_, Nov 29, 2015.

1. ironicmemexd

With the hair, yes. My hair always goes everywhere. Even though my skin looks a lot like those scarf skins, this one was custom made by myself in my nooby days trying to copy the normal one xd I guess you couldn't say the rest of my body though, unless I'm wearing a blue sweatshirt and dark blue pants (and jet pack shoes......) lol

No, I don't have that actual scarf, but I wish I could get one one day :)
    Me? Well let's see.

I'm Karthik, 14 year old gamer. I love making art, playing games like the Legend of Zelda series and Minecraft, and I like (failing) at making renders. I have been on Mega since November 18th last year, and upon writing this very post, I have just realized I have been on the forums for over a year! I was introduced by an old friend who liked elsafy. I loved the server, and went on to the others like survival and creative. There I found some amazing people, like you, @BiduBR (who showed me the ropes when I had absolutely no idea how to get builder), @CyaniteCtrl_ and @therealjojo. And to this day I still do that (Just on the forums nowadays, I drop by the server every now and then). :)

2. kailanchauhan

What about your actaul real life skin, isnt that a different colour, I saw that picture of that steampuck goggles

3. Feueristic

You said we can ask anything.
    Please define "Off-Topic" in more than 300 words, using at least 3 examples.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ironicmemexd

I have brown skin. The lighting makes me look different though.
    I said you could ask anything, but I never said I would answer everything :^)

5. _Brokencrystal_

How infuriating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1