Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This may be off topic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Karthik_, Nov 29, 2015.

1. ironicmemexd

With the hair, yes. My hair always goes everywhere. Even though my skin looks a lot like those scarf skins, this one was custom made by myself in my nooby days trying to copy the normal one xd I guess you couldn't say the rest of my body though, unless I'm wearing a blue sweatshirt and dark blue pants (and jet pack shoes......) lol

No, I don't have that actual scarf, but I wish I could get one one day :)
    Me? Well let's see.

I'm Karthik, 14 year old gamer. I love making art, playing games like the Legend of Zelda series and Minecraft, and I like (failing) at making renders. I have been on Mega since November 18th last year, and upon writing this very post, I have just realized I have been on the forums for over a year! I was introduced by an old friend who liked elsafy. I loved the server, and went on to the others like survival and creative. There I found some amazing people, like you, @BiduBR (who showed me the ropes when I had absolutely no idea how to get builder), @CyaniteCtrl_ and @therealjojo. And to this day I still do that (Just on the forums nowadays, I drop by the server every now and then). :)

2. kailanchauhan

What about your actaul real life skin, isnt that a different colour, I saw that picture of that steampuck goggles

3. Feueristic

You said we can ask anything.
    Please define "Off-Topic" in more than 300 words, using at least 3 examples.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. ironicmemexd

I have brown skin. The lighting makes me look different though.
    I said you could ask anything, but I never said I would answer everything :^)

5. _Brokencrystal_

How infuriating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1