Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

Hey I'm Vova!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GrinDiamond, Jun 28, 2016.

1. GrinDiamond

Hello megacraftians!

My name is Vova and my username is GrinDiamond. I am a male, 11 and 2 months old. I just joined this server about 5 minutes ago and I am really happy about it! My brother plays another just creative server and we used to play it together when recently he told me to find a new server to play. I went on a search to find another creative server and when i found this one, I was really happy about it. When i realized it wasn't just creative, i didn't leave it. It was pretty bunched up with people so I started playing. I'm currently getting used to the different commands and it is very cool! I already am following the server's twitter and this site! I enjoy creative on
    megacraft as it is what i like to do- build! Now, a little about myself. I live in Virginia, USA. I've lived in america for 4 years and before that, I lived in Ukraine. Because of this, I do know 2 languages, Russian and American. I count my self as a gamer and am included in multiple Minecraft servers, social media and games. I am really helpful, friendly, positive, and I like school. My favorite color is lightning blue and I love kitties. Who doesn't like blue kitties? I enjoy chatting, which is why I joined the site. My hobbies are gaming, cooking, art, talking/chatting/texting, singing (I'm not a singer, I just like to sing along to songs), and having fun! I dislike mean people, leaving people out, lags, glitches, hacks, cheaters, and other bad stuff i can't remember. I hope you read till the end and I wish you a happy day! My fav jokes are "In Soviet Russia" jokes. So funneh! I like to watch "The Simpsons"! The only sport I do is swimming and I'm not the best at it. But I count it as my talent.
    Written By: Vova Larin

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  2. Ryerye1243

Ryerye1243 Guest

Welcome vova!

3. _Brokencrystal_

Welcome-to-Vova-that-is-sort-of-late-by-one-day-plus-a-few-hours-and-about-five-minutes. \(._.)/
    I am now going to tell Bast that shiny Kitferno is blue, whether she likes it or not.

4. GrinDiamond

Wait, you do understand that I meant that I LIKE blue kitties... And I was saying that everybody (except some people) likes blue kitties..

5. s8ry

I'm late but welcome!!

6. _Brokencrystal_

No, I mean, I do understand that, I just like the idea too but never thought about it. And blue fire is also cool :3
    [​IMG] ...yeah I really am bad at spriting. But to be fair, this is one of the old ones.

• Funny Funny x 1