Menu

play.AJGaming.net Click to Copy

Players Online

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
GrinDiamond
Last Activity:
Jun 30, 2016 at 6:02 PM
Positive ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 0 1
Agree 0 0
Funny 1 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 1
Friendly 0 0
Useful 0 0
Optimistic 0 0
Creative 0 0
Birthday:
Apr 28, 2005 (Age: 18)

GrinDiamond

Male, 18, from VA, USA

Right now I'm happy ^O^ Jun 29, 2016

GrinDiamond was last seen:
Jun 30, 2016
    1. GrinDiamond
      GrinDiamond
      Right now I'm happy ^O^
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 28, 2005 (Age: 18)
    My name is Vova Larin. I'm 11 years old and my gender is male. I live in Virginia, USA. I've lived in america for 4 years and before that, I lived in Ukraine. Because of this, I do know 2 languages, Russian and American. I count my self as a gamer and am included in multiple Minecraft servers, social media and games. I am really helpful, friendly, positive, and I like school. My favorite color is lightning blue and I love kitties. Who doesn't like blue kitties? I enjoy chatting, which is why I joined the site. My hobbies are gaming, cooking, art, talking/chatting/texting, singing (I'm not a singer, I just like to sing along to songs), and having fun! I dislike mean people, leaving people out, lags, glitches, hacks, cheaters, and other bad stuff i can't remember. I hope you read till the end and I wish you a happy day! My fav jokes are "In Soviet Russia" jokes. So funneh! I like to watch "The Simpsons"! The only sport I do is swimming and I'm not the best at it. But I count it as my talent.

Signature

How I feel when I was about to decorate my plot and you griefed it.

:eek::(:mad: